28.0.0.1 not showing pictures?

Hello guys, first of all let me say I waited years for Google to integrate the clear data on exit and I finally found Dragon and it works perfectly. I am switching all the customers that used to have Chrome to Dragon. Thank for this.

The theme is more readable as well, I like it and all the integrated security features and settings are really helpful.

I have one small problem, when I open this website http://www.albumartexchange.com/covers.php?grid=4x7 I can’t see any picture, they are all off like the browser still needs to load them.
If I disable “Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header)” I can see the thumbnails (after a Shift + F5 refresh) but still when I open them the bigger pictures don’t load, the error message for the big picture is “There are no images to display.”.

I only use AdBlock Plus and it was disabled when I tested. Everything works well with IE10, Firefox and Chrome.

Apologize Enlish is my third language and please let me know if I can do anything to fix this.

I think it’s the website not Dragon. I get the effect you describe in both Dragon and IE10 (I see the “There are no images to display” message when clicking on any thumbnail).

Dragon 28.1.0.0 and IE10.0.9200.16635

I think you are right. This “Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header)” breaks the thumbnails and I have no idea why but if I search something older like Pink Floyd I can see the big album art even with Dragon.

I’ve used this website so many times that as soon as I saw a problem the first time I’ve opened it with Dragon I thought there was a bug with the browser.

I’ll keep testing the website.