Author Topic: Website False Positive - Detected as Phishing by Valkyrie Verdict  (Read 2072 times)

Offline meliksah

Hello,

Our client's Wordpress Website is flagged by you as Malicious. That's because multiple Wordpress plugin and the Wordpress itself had outdated versions. We updated everything to the last version and all the red flags are gone when we check from wpsec.com and from other websites. We've already setup Malware check plugin to the Wordpress, to the server and checked via 5 different online tools, none of them find anything suspicious. The links that we can see from your inspection that marked as malicious are not online anymore. We've cleaned everything and 5 other company already deleted our names from their databases that marked as Malicious in 2 days. We would like you to check our Wordpress website again on https://tradefive.com and remove us from your blacklist please.

Offline FlorinG

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Website False Positive - Detected as Phishing by Valkyrie Verdict
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 08:57:29 AM »
Hello meliksah,

We'll check this and get back to you.

Best regards,
FlorinG
If possible please post your malware submissions as SHA1 lists (created with HashMyFiles or any other software). Always make sure first you have submitted the samples through CIS.

Offline FlorinG

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 02:42:57 PM »
Hello meliksah,

This should be fixed now.

Best regards,
FlorinG
If possible please post your malware submissions as SHA1 lists (created with HashMyFiles or any other software). Always make sure first you have submitted the samples through CIS.

Offline meliksah

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 02:02:37 AM »
Hi FlorinG,

Thank you for the quick response, I can see from Valkyrie Verdict, it doesn't say its Suspicious anymore for our domain, we've cleaned the whole server but I've just realized the IP address for that domain is also marked as Malicious by you, can you examine that too please? By the way, I cannot see the domain clearance from VirusTotal, I'm assuming they will update their database in a short time as well.

Thank you,
Meliksah

Offline FlorinG

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 08:41:02 AM »
Hello, meliksah,

I have forwarded this IP [37.75.10.5] to the team for being removed from the blacklist. I see VT looks also clean right now, but please understand that we have no control over third-party websites and how fast they reflect the changes.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Offline FlorinG

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 10:03:14 AM »
Hello,

The IP was also removed from the blacklist: https://verdict.valkyrie.comodo.com/url/ip/result?ip=37.75.10.5&reanalyze=true.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Offline oluwole

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 09:30:59 AM »
Please our domain www.aosorwell.com is being flagged by you for fishing. Note that this site has been cleaned a few weeks ago and suddenly was flagged by you. Kindly check and restore status.

Offline maluherby

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 11:57:31 PM »
Good Day,

I also need help regarding my domain www.rent.ph

Please remove the block

Thank you

Offline itsupport

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2022, 09:16:04 AM »
Please our domain www.aosorwell.com is being flagged by you for fishing. Note that this site has been cleaned a few weeks ago and suddenly was flagged by you. Kindly check and restore status.

https://verdict.valkyrie.comodo.com/url/domain/result?domain=aosorwell.com

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/97b2038ef94a96845ca25459bfedd7c173a680e4592bacbcea790d6b66be7425

Offline itsupport

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 09:17:52 AM »

https://verdict.valkyrie.comodo.com/url/domain/result?domain=aosorwell.com

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/97b2038ef94a96845ca25459bfedd7c173a680e4592bacbcea790d6b66be7425

Offline meldan

• First Response Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2022, 10:15:36 AM »

Offline itsupport

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2022, 07:00:16 AM »
Thanks for the message but we are still been flagged on virustotal from your scan. what can we do?

Offline FlorinG

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2022, 08:29:37 AM »
Hello itsupport,

Go on Virustotal and try to reanalyze the URL. This should show you the new scan results.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Offline alteroamanii

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2022, 11:36:00 AM »
Good Day,

I also need help regarding my domain www.dentfix.pl

Please remove the block

Thank you

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek