Author Topic: How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors  (Read 71772 times)

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Antivirus Products and Submission Links
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 10:21:23 PM »
I've gone through the links and included the ones that I thought were most relevant. I didn't add all of the new programs that were listed because I am trying to limit this to programs that can scan for malware. Thus Spywareblaster and pure firewalls won't be included in the list.

Let me know if you like the new setup and if you think I've included enough information. I didn't want it to become too cluttered.

Offline ojn

Re: Antivirus Products and Useful Links
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 01:31:37 AM »
Hello:

Thank you for compiling this list of anti-malware products. I thought that perhaps you may want to add Protector Plus from Proland Software. Their web site home page is: http://www.pspl.com/ or http://www.protectorplus.com/ .

Thanks

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Antivirus Products and Useful Links
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 10:42:07 AM »
Thanks, I've updated the list.

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Bump.

Offline walterlouis

Hello, I've written an article that explains How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors.

It is meant to be a comprehensive list of all reputable vendors who produce products that rely on signature detection, in some way, in order to detect all manner of malware. What I have done is investigate how to submit malware, and false positives to all of them. I have then taken this information and created a mailing list that allows you, with a few clicks, to submit malware to the majority of all of the anti-malware vendors in the world. At least that is the idea. You can also submit the malware to the reset of them manually, but the idea is to make it as easy as possible to submit it to as many as possible with as little work as possible.

Please use this article to submit any malware you find to as many vendors as possible so we can help to make the online world a safer place. Also, for anyone who is able, and willing, to help I could use your help to improve this list. Please provide me with whatever feedback you have about the article and help me to make the information provided as accurate, and poignant, as possible. It would be most effective to leave the feedback in the comments section of the article so I have all of the feedback in one place. This will help me to best utilize it to improve the article.

Thank you.

Hi!
I go through the article you have written and found very quite helpful for this to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors thanks for posting this info.

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Hi!
I go through the article you have written and found very quite helpful for this to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors thanks for posting this info.
Thank you.

Please let me know if you find any problems or have any questions.

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
There is no Turk AV or something like that. They spread the banker trojan as Antivirus.They say its an Antivirus that protects you from malware but Turk Antivirus is a malware itself. You can check their product on VirusTotal. Can you got my point ?

please delete Turk AV on this list there >>
http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-report-malware-or-false-positives-multiple-antivirus-vendors.htm

here is VirusTotal result of Turk Antivirus...especially look the comments you can understand clearly >>

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/54b23cdea004e114eb79fc4ab0d0165064270ddf78b5830be0ba3d06b4c11e5f/analysis/
COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Firefox Quantum
Encrypt the web! Use HTTPS Everywhere..
Block spying ads and invisible trackers! Use Privacy Badger..

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Firefox Quantum

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Thanks for pointing that out. I've removed them from the list as I no longer have complete confidence in them.

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
Thanks for pointing that out. I've removed them from the list as I no longer have complete confidence in them.
this is rogue product that aim steal people money. btw The first Turkish Antivirus wil be "SAVUNGAN" supported by Comodo. when it released you can add this on your website

thanks
COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Firefox Quantum

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Once it's released, assuming that it does turn out to be trustworthy, please let me know so I can add it.

Thanks.

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
please let me know so I can add it.

when it released I will send a message here Chiron  :-TU

Regards.
COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Firefox Quantum

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
Hi Chiron, these mail address cannot work  ??? I cant send e-mail to them.. when I send something for reporting, an e-mail comes that says sending failed.. could you check them ? update maybe

Regards.

report[at]prevxresearch.com
k7viruslab[at]k7computing.com
michael.wang[at]antiy.com
virus_submission[at]centralcommand.com

COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Firefox Quantum

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
report[at]prevxresearch.com
I do not believe I have this in my article. PrevX has been bought by WebRoot. Therefore, all samples should be directed to WebRoot.

k7viruslab[at]k7computing.com
This is an old email address. My article contains the most recent, which works correctly.

michael.wang[at]antiy.com
I did find issues with submitting samples to antiy, but I did not recommend this email address in my article.

virus_submission[at]centralcommand.com
It appears that the company is no longer in business. Thus, I've removed them from the article.

I went over the email addresses in my article, and found a few other issues, which I am currently investigating.

Thank you.

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
Re: How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 08:02:34 AM »
Hi Chiron,

I have some issues listed.

1- AVG "report malware via mail" this mail adress is no longer available they said here

2- Antiy is also doesnt work  :-\

3- ESET/Nod32 "online malware submission" is not working... (page doesnt open, not available)

4- eScan "online malware submission" webpage no longer available..

5- Lavasoft Ad-Aware from now on they uses Bitdefender engine.. (maybe you can note this)

6- HitmanPro changed the cloud engines, they are using now Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Emsisioft (you can change the note)

7- Maybe you can add the "Combofix" in this vendor list

İf you have time please take a look for these issues  ;)

Regards  :)
COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Firefox Quantum

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek