Author Topic: CIS virus database not updating  (Read 236 times)

Offline Grail

• Comodo Family Member
CIS virus database not updating
« on: February 01, 2020, 09:19:11 AM »
I have windows 10, CIS ver 12.0.0.6818 virus ver 32030.  When I try to update the antivirus in the CIS screen it states the following error "download website database  error" the error is unspecified.  Do you know where I can download and import the virus database. Could you provide a permanent link where one can always find updates for the antivirus database for future errors of this nature  thanks

Offline Ploget

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • 'Your best teacher, is your last mistake'
    • CIS Help
Re: CIS virus database not updating
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 09:26:47 AM »
It should be a short lived error, but you'll find the download here: AV Databse
I have windows 10, CIS ver 12.0.0.6818 virus ver 32030.  When I try to update the antivirus in the CIS screen it states the following error "download website database  error" the error is unspecified.  Do you know where I can download and import the virus database. Could you provide a permanent link where one can always find updates for the antivirus database for future errors of this nature  thanks
Ploget

All Win 10 x 64 Pro - 2004 (19041.331) / CIS 12.2.2.7036
Comodo Forum Policy
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito”

Offline Dharshu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: CIS virus database not updating
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 09:52:17 AM »

Hello Grail,

Thank you for reporting.
It's an temporary issue so Could you please reboot your PC and check (or) else if it still persists in the sense don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
PD

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek