Author Topic: PREVIEW - First publicly available plug in for CFP V3 fanatics!  (Read 5753 times)

soyabeaner

Re: PREVIEW - First publicly available plug in for CFP V3 fanatics!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 07:36:57 PM »
I heard that they were looking at allowing plug-ins, although i can't remember if that was going to be in V3 or sometime after the first version of V3 is released??  I can't wait!!!

There never was any official promise on a plugin system, although it attracted Melih's attention: http://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,8035.msg58712.html#msg58712

Offline Rotty

• Comodo's Hero
  • http://www.venganza.org/ - Noodly Appendage
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 12:58:45 AM »
From what I understand, there was no "promise" but they have to "look at" whether it is secure, viable, etc... That's what I was hinting at....

I hope that it can be done, that would be great...

The opinions expressed in my posts are my own. 
They do NOT necessarily represent or reflect the views of my employer.

Offline JayCub

• Comodo Family Member
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »
What is the mind of that?

Hi Andreas if you were refering to my post i was laughing at the meter that panic posted as it was really frustrating trying to log into msn groups about a month ago and alot of heated discussions on the mangers boards mass migration and all that...im sure if they had seen panics plug in and had it been an msn plug in.. for one it would have relieved their stress...as it was a good distraction waiting on CFP 3 alpha.. it was the title that got my attention...and the light humour helped  (:LGH)
and i thought i had read somewhere about plug ins for CFP
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:00:38 PM by JayCub »
Dell dimension 9200
Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit
Q6600 quad core
CFP
Avast 4.7
BOClean 4.25

Offline Andreas

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:49 PM »
Hi Andreas if you were refering to my post i was laughing at the meter that panic posted as it was really frustrating trying to log into msn groups about a month ago and alot of heated discussions on the mangers boards mass migration and all that...im sure if they had seen panics plug in and had it been an msn plug in.. for one it would have relieved their stress...as it was a good distraction waiting on CFP 3 alpha.. it was the title that got my attention...and the light humour helped  (:LGH)
and i thought i had read somewhere about plug ins for CFP

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)
Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit, CIS Premium 5.10.228257.2253 (Antivirus Security Level: stateful, defense+: Safe Mode, Firewall Security Level: Costum Policy Mode, Sandbox Security Level: disabled), Firefox 11.0, Thunderbird 11.0.1

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek