Author Topic: CPF 3.0.10.238 BETA 32-Bit Bug Reports  (Read 62347 times)

Offline veganmark

Problems with Firefox, Avant and IE6
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2007, 07:41:22 PM »
First off all, I'm very excited to have found Comodo after having so many issues with Zone .... Now, I'm also excited about being able to test the beta version of Comodo. I just installed it on a Vista system and all was working until I tried to delete some emails from my lycos mail account. Well, the page timed out and didn't refresh. Next, I was attempting to post on a forum. I was able to log in but couldn't post. The page would refresh. Obviously, my comodo firewall was blocking some setting but I don't know which one. I am an I.T. Manager and have a bit of experience with firewalls but am in need of a bit of help here. This problem with me not being able to refresh forum pages after posting, deleting emails, etc. is happening in IE, Firefox and Avant. Any ideas? I had to uninstall Comodo for the time being because I couldn't post to this forum last night for this very reason.

Help.

Mark

Forgot to Mention that I am working on an AMD 64 PC with 2GB of memory, Windows Vista 32 bit, etc. Also, have Kaspersky AV running.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:53:38 PM by veganmark »

Offline adric

• "Start every day with a smile and get it over with."
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • "I am not young enough to know everything. "
Re: CPF 3.0.10.238 BETA 32-Bit Bug Reports
« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2007, 05:38:41 PM »
There are two crash dumps that were appended on November 2nd. No one from Comodo seems to have downloaded them to have the problem analyzed (0 downloads). I guess the problems must have already been fixed :)

http://forums.comodo.com/32_bit_bug_reports/cpf_3010238_beta_32bit_bug_reports-t14004.0.html;msg99472#msg99472
http://forums.comodo.com/32_bit_bug_reports/cpf_3010238_beta_32bit_bug_reports-t14004.0.html;msg99459#msg99459

Al 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 05:49:10 PM by adric »

Offline shadowblade

« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2007, 10:39:05 PM »
Vista Home Basic

Firefox (so far the only program that I've found) won't start unless I have comodo closed. It doesn't work if I just disable D+. I've added Mozilla to my safe vendors, still nothing.

I've also tried adding firefox.exe to my safe list, but nothing shows up there. If I try to add it again, it just tells me the program is already there.

Offline adric

• "Start every day with a smile and get it over with."
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • "I am not young enough to know everything. "
Pending Files shows incorrect Status
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2007, 07:17:59 AM »
I recently replaced (unzip with replace) a file on my system and CFP shows it as deleted in the Pending Files display. This is wrong. If I select Purge, all entries are valid and the item shown as deleted is not removed. In this case, it should not be removed since the file was not really deleted, but just replaced. The status needs to be fixed.

I have also noticed some drivers created on the fly and later deleted by the application show a status of new even though the driver was deleted. This happened to me running Process Explorer for the first time.

Al

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 08:11:09 AM by adric »

Offline j94305

• Comodo Member
« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2007, 01:19:23 AM »
On a Dell Latitude 620 with WinXP SP2, I see now for the second time that the installation of CPF runs through fine, the firewall and defense+ work, but on some reboot some time later, CPF produces an error about not being able to find some PNG and exits. It can be restarted using D:\Comodo\cfp.exe. The configuration seems to be kept.

The same also happened to me with the previous CPF, but only once.

What is going on?

--gandalf.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek