Author Topic: CFP 3.0.1.1 Alpha Setup [Closed]  (Read 58247 times)

Offline Chuck_C

The only reason i was waiting for the release, vista support, excellent waste of time. Cheers.....
Agree in a way...  I only looking for the vista support using AVG that has something of a Firewall but had my hopes pinned here...  thanks

Offline JayCub

• Comodo Family Member
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Vista version must be close.... :THNK  so i don't see the harm in waiting a little longer..Just shows how much Comodo is concerned about its products....Good luck to the Alpha testers...Hope its not to long for the beta version for vista
Dell dimension 9200
Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit
Q6600 quad core
CFP
Avast 4.7
BOClean 4.25

Offline djbatata

(V)

I will be waiting for Vista support. Vista release will be tomorrow? (:HUG)

Offline Simon

• Comodo Member
Take your time on the Vista version, don't rush it.  (L)

Offline Elandril

Such a disappointment. Why wait till the very very very last minute??

7 hours of waiting.

Jetico here I come
Melodramatic much?  88)

I'm sure the Comodo devs have thought hard, if they'll release the Vista version together with the XP version now, but evidently they want to test it some more before they put it forth our greedy mouths.  ;D
Personally I'm more than happy to wait a few more days, until the devs feel that they can release the Vista version. As Melih said, this is a powerful piece of software and diggs deep into the system, so a little extra precautions do not hurt. This is not something that should be rushed, especially since we all get this for FREE.

[at]Comodo devs: Awesome work, guys.

Offline greenhatch

• Comodo Member
Melih :congrats on getting at least an XP alpha version out  today for the brave and knowledgable testers [not me, I'm a computer dunce (:WIN) ] I'll await their posted findings with interest.

Offline Bader40

• Comodo's Hero
  • "I have to call it an accident"
Melih :congrats on getting at least an alpha version out  today for the brave and knowledgable testers [not me, I'm a computer dunce (:WIN) ] I'll await their posted findings with interest.

Me and you both mate (:WIN)
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"    Douglas Bader

Offline Damitha

• Comodo's Hero
Hey Guys!

Ok...Installed it so far so good ( no! not the bryan adams album ;) )
But had one problem! had to manually restart after installation. Automatic restart didn't work...
BDW I dont see a thread to report bugs! Is this the thread?

And I simply LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the UI

regards,
Dam

Offline DoctorDruid

• Comodo Member
  • cannibalize the legless
    • Dr-Druids on deviantART (free 3D art)
Melodramatic much?  88)

I'm sure the Comodo devs have thought hard, if they'll release the Vista version together with the XP version now, but evidently they want to test it some more before they put it forth our greedy mouths.  ;D
Personally I'm more than happy to wait a few more days, until the devs feel that they can release the Vista version. As Melih said, this is a powerful piece of software and diggs deep into the system, so a little extra precautions do not hurt. This is not something that should be rushed, especially since we all get this for FREE.

[at]Comodo devs: Awesome work, guys.

If you had read the blurb you'd have seen melih say they wern't happy with the graphics!!

the GRAPHICS!!

I don't care what the thing looks like, because at the end of the day I'm not sitting here watching the UI like its a movie, its the functionality that counts.
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before

Offline 1stdead

How do i easiest send the bugs to your? Just by my email? Or does it have en bug sending thing - didn't work when it tried..

Offline Simon

• Comodo Member
They're not happy with the graphics for the XP version, that's why it's alpha instead of beta.  He didn't say that was the reason for the delay of the Vista version.

Offline ForceField

• Comodo Member
Thank you!

I am using both XP and Vista so it's good to have at least the XP version.

downloading right now and let's play!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 01:35:27 PM by ForceField »

Offline SpookyET

• Studio Industry
I'm not happy with the graphics of any of their products because they are not native.

Offline mvdu

• Comodo Family Member
Argh.. I really wanted the Vista version today. Please just don't announce any date. I keep getting let down. I'm going to have to try another firewall as I purposely took off mine for today.

Offline anmend43

I was also excited waiting for vista support. But I know they wouldn't keep testing unless they knew they would make the firewall better before handing it over to us.
Take your time, work out the kinks!

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek