Author Topic: CFP 3.0.1.1 Alpha Setup [Closed]  (Read 57205 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
CFP 3.0.1.1 Alpha Setup [Closed]
« on: June 07, 2007, 12:45:43 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RUN THIS IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

THIS CODE IS PERHAPS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL SOFTWARE YOU HAVE IN YOUR MACHINE AFTER THE OPERATING SYSTEM KERNEL!

THIS IS FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT USE IT IN YOUR PRODUCTION MACHINE OR THE MACHINE THAT YOU USE.

Hi Guys
I would like to announce the availability of the Alpha version of our v3 Firewall.
http://download.comodo.com/cpf/download/setups/alpha/CFP_Setup_1.0.0.0_Alpha.exe  (XP 32bit)

http://download.comodo.com/cpf/download/setups/alpha/CFP_Setup_3.0.1.1_Alpha_x32.exe  (Vista x32bit)

http://download.comodo.com/cpf/download/setups/alpha/CFP_Setup_3.0.1.1_Alpha_x64.exe  (Vista x64bit)

Why Alpha: Because there are still some tweaks that must be done to the graphic, hence we couldn't bring ourselves to call it Beta.

Why XP only: Because we want to give few more days of testing for the Vista version. (Vista version should be out tomorrow 8th June). Well its out now :) Thank you for your patience.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RUN THIS IN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

THIS CODE IS PERHAPS THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL SOFTWARE YOU HAVE IN YOUR MACHINE AFTER THE OPERATING SYSTEM KERNEL!

THIS IS FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT USE IT IN YOUR PRODUCTION MACHINE OR THE MACHINE THAT YOU USE.

I don't want to say anymore and let the testers start playing around to test the software.

We look forward to our testers' feedback.

thank you

Melih
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:54:30 PM by Soya »

Offline tambra77

• A Soldiers Angel
 (:CLP)

Thank You... Can hardly wait to "crash" my system..

ha ha

Offline xStylezx

• Comodo Member
Bummer,still no vista version (:SAD)

Offline DoctorDruid

• Comodo Member
  • cannibalize the legless
    • Dr-Druids on deviantART (free 3D art)
Such a disappointment. Why wait till the very very very last minute??

7 hours of waiting.

Jetico here I come
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before

Offline gogo2008

Offline Rednose

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
Ok I have it  :BNC

But an Alpha release ... I will put it on my test system tonight. I will keep 2.4 on my main system for now  (:NRD)

Greetz, Red.

Offline NagyI

Thank you! I'm really curious about it, even if it's an alfa :BNC

Offline Quwen

• Comodo's Hero
I don't know if this or another delay would be worse.
;;

Offline ramgom

Hello,

Can you let us know when the vista version will be available. The message subject says "Vista is to follow shortly" however your message says a few days, can you please define " shortly"  or " few days", this mean another week, another month...

Thanks

Offline MaverickApollo

The only reason i was waiting for the release, vista support, excellent waste of time. Cheers.....

Offline DoctorDruid

• Comodo Member
  • cannibalize the legless
    • Dr-Druids on deviantART (free 3D art)
Hello,

Can you let us know when the vista version will be available. The message subject says "Vista is to follow shortly" however your message says a few days, can you please define " shortly"  or " few days", this mean another week, another month...

Thanks

why bother asking, if the pattern holds true we'll just be in for ANOTHER let down anyway
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before

Offline cricfanaticz

look forward to the vista release and hope all goes well with the testing!
have fun guys!!! :)
can't wait for the vista testing, but i don't want it to be rushed... timing is everything :)

Offline siryak

Why XP only: Because we want to give few more days of testing for the Vista version.

That would of been nice to know before I sat here refreshing all morning. (:AGY)

Offline weaselthatbites

Will windows 2000 be supported? Or is this when it goes final, only going to be XP and Vista?

Offline xStylezx

• Comodo Member
The only reason i was waiting for the release, vista support, excellent waste of time. Cheers.....

Yeah,i think alot of us were waiting for vista support.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek