Author Topic: CFP 3.0.1.1 Alpha Bug Reports (Vista) [Closed]  (Read 18635 times)

Offline Little Mac

• Forum Volunteer
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • The Colonel told me to.
ForceField,

A user has written a script and provided that as a batch file here: 
http://forums.comodo.com/cfp_beta_corner/comodo_uninstallation_cleaner-t9668.0.html to help with these issues. 

Alternately, you can remove the registry key:  HKLM/System/Software/Comodo; that may help the situation, and/or search the registry for other Comodo Firewall entries.

You may also find success by running a registry-cleaning application (such as RegSeeker) to clean out unnecessary entries (just be sure to use its 'backup' feature in the event it gets rid of something it shouldn't have).

LM
These forums are focused on providing help and improvement for Comodo products.  Please treat other users with respect and make a positive contribution.  Thanks.
Forum Policy

Offline virtualized

after installing cfp3.1.a unable to view web sites that require java. the web site returns a message that the web browser (ie7) does not support java. jv16 2007 will not start even though it's been granted permission. vista hp: dell, e510.

I have java runtime 1.6 here and is working like a charm on IE7 and Firefox. I had problems with some of my java applets when running IE on protected mode, but is not a problem related to COMODO firewall. So you could disable this feature to check if it works.

Offline virtualized

Same problem here but with Enemy Territory, if it's online it will freeze for a fraction of a second  every 5 seconds or so, games become unplayable, the only way to solve it is to turn both security levels to allow all and then to exit comodo, just exiting comodo did not do the trick.

Same problem here with America's Army. I have turned the security level of Defense+ to allow and the problem has gone.

Offline Justin L.

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Hello,

As there is a new alpha available, I will be closing this topic. Thank you everyone for your feedback :).

Justin

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek