I guess COMODO should improve CIS Configuration Wizard.
In my idea, with the new configuration wizard CIS should:
1. Ask if the user would like to import a previous configuration;
2. Ask what CIS configuration to use: Internet Security, Proactive Security, Antivirus Security or Firewall Security;
3. Ask what digital certificates to use or not;
4. Scan program files folder in the pc to look for digital certificates not built in CIS trusted vendors and ask user if he/she would like to add them;
5. Scan program files folder in the pc and ask if the user would like to allow or deny internet access to that programs (as Online Armor Firewall does);
6. Scan pc for malware.
IMO, this could improve very much usability.