trojan scar can be removed by doing this:
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free
to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe
and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install
the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan
, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results
to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log
will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt