Author Topic: New logo  (Read 7231 times)

Offline techpro

• Comodo Family Member
    • Tech-Pro Limited
New logo
« on: May 14, 2008, 03:18:22 AM »
The new logos for UserTrust look great. It seems Comodo has also fixed the problem of visitors not being able to read all the reviews, though I notice that reviews that were posted non-anonymously no longer show the poster's name - they all read "UserTrust Customer."

It would also appear that anonymous ratings are now counting towards the site rating. I think being realistic that's a good thing because experience has shown that if people can be bothered to rate a site at all, most can't be bothered to create an account in order to do so.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Re: New logo
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »
The new logos for UserTrust look great. It seems Comodo has also fixed the problem of visitors not being able to read all the reviews, though I notice that reviews that were posted non-anonymously no longer show the poster's name - they all read "UserTrust Customer."

It would also appear that anonymous ratings are now counting towards the site rating. I think being realistic that's a good thing because experience has shown that if people can be bothered to rate a site at all, most can't be bothered to create an account in order to do so.

There are many improvements still to come :)
thanks

melih

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek