Zemana AntiLogger - 12 months license

I see. Thanks for the info. I know what you mean 88)

Next time try “exit” from ZemanaFree first before installing a new paid-version.

Actually you should enable Anti-KeyLogger functionality on Zemana Paid as well in order to avoid this issue. (I believe they won’t conflict with each other)

This is a weird program that Free version works better than Paid version. :wink:

I actually didn’t try that, or at least I can’t remember trying that, I will try it next time though; thanks for the tip! :slight_smile:

I’ve had both enabled for a while now and since then the free version has not disabled the protection yet. :-TU

Honestly after some more testing, neither really works better than the other, the free version seems to have its own set of applications to protect and the paid version seems to have its own set of applications to protect, some programs are protected by both, some is just protected by either only the free version or the paid version. So one does not work better than the other but they both complement each other, which the paid version denies when you install it because it asks you to uninstall the free version meaning many applications that were protected would then not be protected.

In my opinion that is something very dodgy for a security company, but honestly, is there any other program that works better than Zemana AntiLogger either Free or paid that encrypts your keys? I haven’t been able to find one, so I guess they don’t feel the need for speed due to lack of competition. I wonder if they even care that their paid version misses things that the free version protects?

You said it 88)

ZemanaFree did work better as far as Anti-Keylogging’s concerned, but that was the case earlier this year !

https://forums.comodo.com/other-security-products/zemana-antilogger-giveaway-tommorow-t91398.0.html

Maybe they found it out from this thread and decided to turn things around ;), and now ZemanaPaid works better as far as Anti-Keylogging’s concerned (putting aside browser and other compatibility issues).
But neither (current) free nor paid version would protect against some global/low level hooks which can be compensated by Comodo Firewall’s defense+, the latter would give pop-up warnings in this respect.

What is the BEST Anti Keylogger and Anti Screen Capture Software?

Page 2 has some interesting test results.

Interesting, however it is what I have assumed so far, I’ve only tested with with testing keyloggers/simulators however Zemana didn’t detect any of them, none of the tests I did gave any response from Zemana, but I don’t really care about that because what I use it for is the keystroke encryption and so far it has been working nice (with the issue of the two programs protecting different things)

Edit: Aaand according to my new test the paid version no longer protects the programs it used to… ■■■■■ this, I’m going free version only.

I’m using both for now just in case. Last night somebody wanted to exploit my webcam using legitimate application Zemana ‘allowed it’ but at least I had this info to deal with it LOL! 88)

What a coincidence. :slight_smile:

thanks sAyer :wink:

I just got an answer from Zemana about Zemana AntiLogger Free not protecting Skype and apparently they are not able to replicate it, is anyone here able to replicate it or is it just on my system that the Free version can’t protect Skype (Skype for desktop, not Metro/ModernUI)

Had just read about this, though outdated but it confirms what others and I had concluded that ZemanaFree did work better than ZemanaPaid (anti-keylogging wise) for an extended period of time up till the 3rd quarter of 2013.