When can we expect a final release?

Just as the subject asks. :wink:

Eagerly waiting for the final release…

Yeah, I would be interested to know. CDS is a big project…

Elsewhere Melih said about two weeks.

:BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC

Not quite sure though what is meant by “i will not tell you that the guys are working very hard in bug fixing”

Does that mean they are not working hard to fix bugs and hoping for an RC in 2 weeks? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm…they’re not working (these are the developers: " :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■". They’re just sitting drinking ■■■■?!?!?!?!!?!!??!!!?!?!???!?!?!!!)? Well ok, get out the whip!!! >:-D :P0l >:-D :P0l

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)

Still nothing? ??? Did the devs decide they wanted to work on CIS instead?

Are all devs working on CIS? No devs for other apps? :o No, misters!!! No, no, can’t do… Get hands on work!

Well, I don’t mind that it takes a while for it to come out, if it comes great. I just hope it does come out. Why starting to develop something, if later they decide not to move forward? Better say won’t come out… >:-D

But, lets wait and see.

No. Every project at COMODO doesn’t start unless it has a project leader and dedicated team that only work on that particular app.
Melih even said most of the CDS challenges have been with Vista so far so give them time.

Patience… :slight_smile:

Yeah, Vista is SO bad. ;D List of things that I can’t install, or that won’t install for me on Vista (don’t worry, I’m planning on reformatting very soon ;):

• Java RE, and any other of their installers…
  • The first CIS install didn’t work well, had to try again
  • Windows Live Mail always has a error
  • I have a hard time opening “Free Download Manager”
  • most everything else… :‘( :’( (:AGY)

I like the sound of this prog, but I don’t like running betas unless I was a tester, any word on a release date yet? or an even an ETA…

need to fix the bsod in vista before a release

Last I heard sometime around early '09 (no dates are definite though). :wink:

-Where is Comodo DiskShield?

-When are you, guys, go to Officially Release it?

As stated in my above post, last we heard was sometime around early '09 but no dates are definite.
And it will be called COMODO Time Machine, a revamped Disk shield. I know there hasn’t been any news on it lately, but it’s still in the works!

:wink:

Would be great to integrate it into CIS or even make it easy to work with CIS without any slowdowns

CIS already has prevention and detection, ever hear of the “cure” in CIS… :-X

:wink:

Aliens don’t have much patience BTW…