The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread

You mean Commodus was a good guy in the movie ???

#4 is the best description. 88)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now, when you put it that way…grrr >:(, you and your stupid logic >:(

You did the right thing (split & merge) ■■■■■■…

Ganda, leave her alone - you know who I am referring.

Ye how’s that different from what Commodus posted before he found his nto-whatever-it-is file? 88)

Her? ??? You mean LA? I always knew she was female. :a0 (Right?) :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, or is xiuhcoatl a female?
Or kail? ???

So I’m the bad guy now ?! >:( ;D

There’s only so many pics of that emperor (even in profile, side view) that Commodus can use as his avatar before they become redundant, then he’ll be begging Ganda for his used baby alien avatars, thinking we’ll all have forgotten what they looked like way back when… ^^ ^^ :slight_smile:
Xman :■■■■ (:KWL)

You mean Commodus was a good guy in the movie ???

We shouldn’t be discussing gender here Jeremy, you’ll totally confuse & lose Ganda by doing so ^^ ^^ :slight_smile:
Xman ;D 8)

Now, when you put it that way…grrr >:(, you and your stupid logic >:(

Why are pirates, pirates? cause they ARRRRRRRe

Ganda, leave her alone - you know who I am referring.

who ???

Her? ??? You mean LA? I always knew she was female. :a0 (Right?) :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, or is xiuhcoatl a female?
Or kail? ???

congrats on the corniest joke award… :slight_smile:

There’s only so many pics of that emperor (even in profile, side view) that Commodus can use as his avatar before they become redundant, then he’ll be begging Ganda for his used baby alien avatars, thinking we’ll all have forgotten what they looked like way back when… ^^ ^^ :slight_smile:
Xman :■■■■ (:KWL)

I need some ice for that burn.

It’s actually not too bad when you and the mates are a bit tipsy. lol

We shouldn’t be discussing gender here Jeremy, you’ll totally confuse & lose Ganda by doing so ^^ ^^ :slight_smile:
Xman ;D 8)