The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread

looooool

Xan

Evil Xan. Pretends that nothin’ happened >:( Removed my post ! Well, some people saw that already. :P0l Now they now how bad you are >:( ;D

Is there any particular reason you avoid to use the preview fuction and leave that test behind?

??? ??? ???

Xan

Perhaps you will find this helpful Jeremy. There’s no point trying BB codes that aren’t currently supported… obviously.

Tut tut tut…what are mods getting to these days? All the mods are either too evil or too tough cough. :-[

I wasn’t sure if the anchor would work in preview.

Oops…didn’t see that.

Tests have been finished.

I still haven’t seen any proof against me . So i’m innocent (well, I’m innocent anyway! Pictures etc are there to fake)

Xan

You were not sure and you didn’t see… ???

Anyway anchors works fine even if you didn’t know and left that test behind.

Goodwill alone counts nothing let alone the fact self-moderation is a crucial point in most forums whereas each member it is not supposed to put his needs above all else and neglect that he/she is not entitled to act on his/her own account but as a part of a community.

AFAIK all Moderators take great care to inform members about violations and abuses and they also take great effort to clear misunderstandings about the policy whereas moderation tasks would require no other effort than simply applying a policy whose compliance is by far a mandatory requisite to join any forums (no need to confirm that a member did know he committed an abuse nor to assume he/she is willing to comply with the policy and will not raise any concerns in future without the need of banning).

I hope no member will take these efforts as a chance to neglect selfmoderation and thus burden moderators with excessive workload.
In the same vein I hope no member will take as a threat the necessary clarifications needed to properly integrate in these forums.

Anyway if you don’t care there is no need to continue further but please understand that you are not a novice member anymore :(.

Yeah don’t worry. I’ve been ban-threatened almost 10 times now, and it hasn’t happened, yet. But I’ve gotten a lot of warnings, & I’m on “The Mods’ Watch List”. Beat that. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: (maybe we can compare threats, warnings, etc by PM! :-La)) :BNC

Jeremy, I assume by “ban-threatened” you mean warnings. However, 10 warnings with nothing happening is indeed waaay too many. But, don’t worry… I’ll speak to the other Mod’s to ensure that you do not get any further “warnings”. ;D

The Mods’ Watch List 8)

who’s the stupid other mod? 88)

Xan the double agent >:(
he asked me if he CAN ban you 88) of course he can,what’s wrong with that? it’s not we’re planning to ban you…yet 88) ;D

edit:
heeey, you don’t delete post after i reply it >:( it’s against forum policy amandment >:(

Well I think I exaggerated. :-[ Sometimes it just seems like that much. 88) And if you feel the need to know of something that happened, well, here it is: Who’s Online was taken away.

And as for the Mod’s watch list: If I could just see Who’s Online for a few days, I bet I could prove that at least one mod always goes to my latest posts as soon as he logs in. :THNK

Sigh oh well. Happy banning!!!

Well, that wouldn’t be a great example of ‘Creating Trust Online’. Jeremy, you’re a fine member, but as I told you before : THINK BEFORE YOU POST ! This would be a great improvement. I’ve to do that to sometimes, just before I click that post bottom I reconsider and perhaps change my post.

And if you feel the need to know of something that happened, well, here it is: Who's Online was taken away.
Well, you see it now for yourself. You don't just use it as any other member ! You're going to spy on people to know what they're doing, like [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(TV_series)]big brother[/url]. You must understand that some people just don't like it.
*Sigh* oh well. Happy banning!!!!!!
We need reasons first, if you don't give us a reason, we'll [b]NEVER[/b] ban you ! Commodus, you know that to ^_^

@ kail : You’re just toooooo funny ;D

Xan

What where how when ???

Xan

Yeah, and his avatar makes him seem very grumpy. (:TNG)

I’m almost afraid to say anything now, someone usually is there to contradict it. 88)

Evil Xan. Pretends that nothin’ happened >:( Removed my post ! Well, some people saw that already. :P0l Now they now how bad you are >:( ;D

Look at it from another way : You’re famous (:LGH)

Xan

??? ??? ???

Xan