The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread

i don’t watch sopranos 88)

What was the path again? Let me re-test it.

Never mind. I found it and it works with the Firefox plugin. If it doesn’t work for you, then it’s your fault for nLiting WMP (:TNG)

LA, why don’t you just buy a radio? 88)

It would bloat his room ;D

There’s a freeware internet radio player called Screamer Radio that includes your station :■■■■

http://www.screamer-radio.com/

Yeap, Screamer Radio’s good :-TU Best of all, you can choose a portable version ;D (only 2,82 Mb when unzipped)

Thanks Andyman for reminding me of such a good program ! (:HUG) I’m going to keep it.

You’re most welcome and yes it’s a great little programme! :■■■■

And it’s made in Sweden. :wink: Shame if you won’t use it L.A. ;D It has all the qualities you are looking for :slight_smile:

I have a radio but no antenna. :cry: Besides, twice I’ve wanted to capture stuff from web radio to MP3 (via Audacity). The first time I didn’t have the Opera problem (I guess I had Firefox then), and the second time I got Real (sr.se lets you chose from WM or Real) to work with Opera.

Anyway, I’ll look into this later. Maybe I can get WM to work in Opera. Soya did it, why not me! What I removed with nLite can be replaced with “Windows Media Lite”.

Thanks for the tip! As interesting as it may look, I would still be a little annoyed of the feeling that I need it because Opera/WM doesn’t work… so I’ll try to resolve it first. :slight_smile:

Commodus, portable! :-TU :-TU

LA

!ot! people !ot! >:(

:smiley: Like you’re never !ot!

Opera here ;D

Xan

What’s this “you” and “me” deal? No need for romance/drama here (:WAV).

Any more !ot! and it’s off to Ganda’s home. Do we really want that to happen? 88)

No thx, I’ll keep away from there ;D

Oh yeah, I forgot, you’re already having one with Ganda ;D

Xan

Moved.

If anybody is looking for someone to blame, look no further.

Drama Queen ! >:( ;D And it’s always Kyles fault, not Xan’s >:(

Commodus :-*

:(Soya, were is my malware database >:(, I’ll create a new one… just to make sure…

Xan

Perhaps I just want to chat with Josh ?

Xan

;D

let me in! >:(