Submit sites here showing advertising you believe should be blocked.

Please, make a snapshot for me with those ads. I asked, because i see three replaced ad, and no more which is not blocked.

Thank you for feedback.

I just checked again and the add in question is gone. All I see are replaced ads. Perhaps the problem was fixed on your end, or a slight hiccup on mine. I’ll let you know, and include a screenshot, if I see the ad again.

Thanks for the quick response.

www.speedtest.net Needs to be checked. Privdog makes problems for page and shockwave and flash keep crashing page. And it’s unresponsive. I get 5 Blocked Sanitized ads 1 Tracker and 2 blocked Statistics

It’s working for me however I do not have shockwave installed, only flash.

Shockwave comes build into Dragon.

Info below.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ah I see, yeah I have those too however newer versions and the site is working fine for me with google chrome.

Hi Nige_39,
Shockwave player and the Flash Plug-in (Shockwave Flash) are two different products.
Neither is built into Dragon, however you do have the option to install the Flash plug-in during installation of Dragon.
Edit: Spelling correction.

That is very true captainsticks, But with Flash you install it if you have not got it installed. as for Shockwave I did not see an option to install it. Also I don’t have it installed on my system so I’m puzzled on what you show.

Also I’m sorry if I’m going off topic within Privdog.

As for my report on www.speedtest.net I can use it OK on my Main Machine but not laptop I need to take a look at that. But I still get the same report what Privdog shows as in blocks.

Edit: My wording

I will also apologise for being OT.
Nige_39, I will send you a PM in regards to this friendly misunderstanding. :slight_smile:

So it’s working as it should then.

I can not find that section.

I can’t find any ads which are not blocked by PrivDog, so deal with what? ???

There’s an ad on this site “ninsider.de”, which is nor replaced. (screenshot, link to the ad
cdn.qservz.com/file/4f9f4cec3008.jpg)

Ads on “curse.com” (and all the related sites like mmo-champion.com) are somehow block, but not replaced.

Yoshua

Hi Yoshua

Interesting, but i can’t find any ad on ninsider.de. Maybe it is just a GEO problem for me, so i will try to check it from different IPs.

Thank you for feedback.

Hi

I saw a website that spread malware…it shows video and mp3 on foreground but none of them video or mp3
all are malware… it wants to you “please update your flash player” thıogh my flash player already up-to-date . but I download it (attached a photo you can see ) and check on VT Comodo said it si safe file but a malware

please add the website as blocked on PrivDog

****://www.fullindirizle.gen.tr/

regards

Direct link alerted by Moderator
Please do not post links to possible Malware

Hi YIGIDO_58

Sorry, but we can’t block site itself, and seems to me this window not an ad, but some swf file. We will investigate, if we can block any script or something other.

OK I got it :-TU if I catch something I will write here :wink:
sorry for misunderstood ???

The ad on http://www.tukui.org/addons/ is blocked but not replaced. EDIT: it’s replaced now, don’t know why it didn’t work.

It’s a german Website, I guess that’s why you do not see the ad. Therefore I attached the screenshot and provided the link to the ad.

Regards
Yoshua

Hi Yoshua,
Please check again now, if it is still not replaced for you check that you have ‘Deliver trusted ads’ selected under threats in PrivDogs options.
Thank you.

On this page there is an ad for hostmonster which is not blocked.

We will look at it, but seems to me this ad embedded by site owner and not provided by 3rd party network.

Anyway, thank you for feedback.

On this page I’m getting an ad from doubleclick.