some issues with brand new asus gaming laptop

hello to everybody
i’m using comodo internet security free since a decade now, and i’m generally quite satisfied; and now, i know it well
i’ve kept it on several laptops i’ve used in these years, but now, i have a brand new asus gaming laptop (asus rog g731GU-ev132T), and it seems to have problems
what i know for sure: it says that it has some crashes (i have 4 dump files, i attach them in this post); i have reinstalled windows 10, but everything remained the same; windows 10 has some problems, particularly when it opens: after loading windows and logged in, sometimes (in the exact moment in which normally comodo is loading) for several minutes windows stays like “stuck”, in the sense that the programs already started work normally (for example i can open comodo windows), but it’s impossible to load other software (for example skype, that load after comodo) and any “new” software /manual open)
of course, i’m not sure it’s comodo’s fault, but it’s the first candidate: nothing appears to bother my laptop; no strange usage of disk,cpu, ram, or ethernet; no driver conflict, apparently no explaination for this thing
these are the dump files:

ah, i forgot: i tried unistalling comodo (after tried re-installing windows 10), but it gave an error (dont remember which one), and now it’s impossible to unistall (and to use it, because it’s partially unistalled)
i hope i made myself clear, sorry for my poor english
any hint would be very appreciated!
thanx from italy (with almost martial law and curfew in the streets, for the covid19) :slight_smile:

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/official-comodo-uninstaller-v30041-released-t121091.0.html
  1. try uninstall comodo uninstaller (remove official CIS)
  2. reinstall comodo internet security (it will probably work)

Hi pipporan,

Adding to liosant, the Comodo Official Uninstaller is located here:-

After running the uninstaller, please download and install version 6882 from the post below as this is the last ‘stable’ version until a new one is released :-

Version 6914 has caused problems on some systems, and so if you had been trying to use that it might be why you had problems.

Hope this helps :-TU

first of all, thank you very much for the unistaller; it seems to have worked fine!!!
second:it’s now a couple of days that i have not comodo anymore, and the system hasnt done anything strange, 'till now, so the idea that maybe it was comodo’s fault is stronger than before
third: i dont know that version i had in my system, is there some ways to understand it?
if i’m not sure if it was the "faulty"version or not, i’m not going to reinstall it
i dont even have the install file of CIS anymore, so i cant check it…how can i check??

Hi pipporan,

Unless you still had the version installed on your laptop or the installer there is no way to tell.

If you use the link below to install 6882, any problems with that version post back here to let us know and we can hopefully help, but also let us know if the install of 6882 runs with no problems :slight_smile:

Hello pipporan,

Thank you for reporting.Are you still facing this issue?If yes,Please let me know?
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

since when i have not comodo anymore, i’m not experiencing issues anymore…so i guess comodo was the problem…i will wait another week, and if nothing happens, i’ll try to reinstall the new version mentioned before

Hello pipporan,

Thank you for your response.Let me inform you,once when the new release announced.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

dharshu,i’ve not understoods: do i have to wait for ANOTHER new release?? or do i have to install the one that has been told to me?

You can safely install 6882 as linked by Huntokar in this topic. It is a very stable build.

Version6914 was an unfortunate and unstable build that unfortunately was not revoked by Comodo. The issue with 6914 has been fixed in a subsequent beta release. There is an RC build available and we’re all eagerly awaiting the final. After the fix of 6914 CIS was back to stable.

Hello pipporan,

We pleased to inform you that new version of CIS has been released.So could you please check with this version v12.2.2.7036 and update me.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD