Release Date of next version of CIS V6? Speculations and lamentations

I hope you’re right and not right at the same time… :-\ :wink: :smiley:

I think Thursday is a common day for a CIS release.

Well, considering Thursday is two days from today Tuesday, I think that will work out.

Hunter

Well it’s only one day away - will we get a new release, have to wait and see (I hate waiting!)

Comodo staff must be working around the clock for the next CIS update… We appreciate your hard work guys… ;D :-TU

A release tomorrow is only a guess. Nothing more. I suggest to mentally prepare for a possible disappointment…

just to make it clear. I was not hoping or predicting that there would be a new release of CIS in my posting. I was only stating thatit seems that every time I redo my Windows installation, there is a new release of CIS within the next couple of days following. That was all, nothing more or nothing less was ever intended.

Man I like your optimism ;D
But I think that with almost 2 month since the last release, comodo is definitely cocking something for us :wink:
I too wait the next release to see some performance improvement or something to start using CIS again .
I love comodo, and don’t quote me, IMO CIS is the best security product ever made. :love:

That is the only way to be nowadays. :slight_smile: I have been a user of CIS since version #2 I believe, and have not once regretted my choice in switching whensoever. Out of using almost every nationwide renowned product (Norton, Panda, Avast, McAfee, etc.) I have not gotten a single virus since using CIS like I had with every other of those previously mentioned products. (and I used to do a lot more than normal work on the Internet, everywhere)

Here I’m agree with you, CIS is very good on preventing :P0l
Thx for sharing your opinion :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to the next release. I am sure Comodo has been working hard. Thanks for keeping it up CIS 6 developers. :-TU

I’m going to state right now, release dates are NEVER written in stone.
The next iteration will be released when, and only when, it is deemed ready to release.
Please do not get into any uproar nor tantrums because your favorite security suite is not yet released as you would prefer.
Any such outbursts will result in this thread (and subsequent threads) being locked.
Thank you.

i do not think next release will be in this month 8)

I trust this is a typo rather than a historically based prediction. ;D

This post was originally just my personal input towards what has occurred in the past for me with releases of CIS. It is not or was not a prediction or anything whatsoever as per that.

And on top of that, this was originally part of the “Release thread” but was “split” by EricJH or whomever!

CIS 6 is just a security application and as such it works perfectly. I can’t see a big reason for a new version, the only thing I can think of is improving and polishins the virtual kiosk. In my opinion it is still in beta phase.

Comodo has really succeeded with v. 6!

It must be a Thursday… I could never get the hang of Thursdays. -Author Dent

I would rather have Comodo take their time and do a good job then have a buggy new version. All the same, I am looking forward to using the Kiosk without the security holes in it I have been using Sandboxie for about a month.

To true, the DEV’s must have so much to do, correct all the error’s then make sure it works on all the OS e.g., Vista, Windows 8.

any news for cis update? :slight_smile:

So far no. But patience :slight_smile: You will know when a new vers is out.

Regards RealNature,