Release Date of next version of CIS V6? Speculations and lamentations

The warning encompasses behaviour in the context of a member’s history. That’s all I am saying about it other than referring you to How to appeal against Moderators decisions.

“Shooting the messenger” is a metaphoric phrase used to describe the act of lashing out at the (blameless) bearer of bad news.

Attacking the messenger" is a subdivision of the ad hominem logical fallacy."

Fallacious Argument.

You have been warned.

Please consider what you posted since you have come back.

Posts written for the sole purpose of antagonizing others or starting an argument are not allow as you know.

Opinions are welcome, but they must not be used for the sole purpose of flaming and rudeness against Comodo.

If your only purpose is any of the above please do not post.

I will not warn you again as you have already received your Final warning.

I just ask you to again to consider what you are posting, I have no wish to ban you but if intend to carry on with this attitude sorry you will be banned.

Dennis

@Axl.
I made it quite clear earlier this thread, any members creating issues over delivery dates will be dealt with, personally.
Consider yourself post banned, minimum 2 weeks, we shall see after if you retain an account here.

I do not know why people cannot be civil, with good intent/knowledge, the forum moderator’s do this for free, and some people treat them like dirt. I think the most you could do is apologize. :P0l

My apologies to the Mods if I was disruptive, wasn’t my intent.
I have a sometimes bad habit of opening my yap when seeing a perceived injustice.

Hugs EricJH.

And apologies to forum members too. <3

Back OT:
Hope the next version is worth the wait. :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the updated main GUI window and the widget being sticky.

Just wanted to add, Egemen and staff you guys rock and thank you for your hard work.

Thank you for the moment of self insight.

Back OT: Hope the next version is worth the wait. :) Looking forward to the updated main GUI window and the widget being sticky.

Just wanted to add, Egemen and staff you guys rock and thank you for your hard work.

They are synching the release of CIS v6 with a new build of CESM at April 18th.

Good news :smiley:

are you sure we will get the next update in this month (April 18 most probably) or it is just a guess. because comodo does not release their product within time. so i have little doubt about it. :slight_smile:

It will be around that date, whether it is that actual date is another thing :slight_smile:

As always last minute problems can and do happen.

Like I have said before it is their intention to release on that date, and they will as they have always done try their very best to do so :slight_smile:

Dennis

When it’s ready will be released, that’s the bottom line.
Only thing that I wish to know is…what’s new?..but even this will be reveal when the brand new toy will be out :wink:

Honestly some of these threads are starting to sound like cracked records over and over again we hear.“whens it ready”.Perhaps we should form a comodo gospel choir and record a youtube video to play to the developers.

Patience and just wait. >:-D

what is cesm

Comodo Endpoint Security Manager

I hope it’s worth the wait. :stuck_out_tongue:
I love CIS6 but there are a few bugs with Windows 8 I’m looking forward to being squashed.
Haven’t done a full system scan for a couple months now, since it drags on for hours.

its april, 2013 and im tired of waiting for nothing from comodo… sorry if this can brings some questions and bad feelings, but its my opinion…

It looks like that Thursday April 18 we will get a joint release of CIS and CESM.

Good… I just got a CESM license for me for free of course from the site… Will try the new one once it releases…

lets have faith in god for this release to be launched in 18th april 2013…

The wait is over, new version seems to be live - link here a bug-fix release.