Re: COMODO Anti-Malware Database may reach 3 Million this Weekend

I wonder, really, whether or not you have eyes to see and read. Melih clearly said that they worked very hard to mitigate all these false positives in version 3.9; and yet you still state that they refuse to correct a false positive(s) in the singular and plural. To me you are just an unknown specie, never seen or heard of before. Unbelievable.

Peace. >:-D

Hi Jaki, don’t walk the thin line in the forums on RejZoRs’ behalf, he really isn’t worth it IMHO he may have contributed constructively at times but not consistently in really attempting to be helpful in a mannered & respectful way so just steer clear and ignore any hindrance on his behalf, I know I have… :wink:
Xman 8)

You aren’t acting like you want peace. ;D

And he’s also acting like he knows everything, yet i see he knows nothing.
FP’s have nothing to do with program version so 3.8 or 3.9, makes no difference.
It’s a signature based false positive.

So RejZoR in your spare time you may want to start listing all the other AVs’ out there that don’t have any FPs’ whatsoever, shouldn’t take you too long since the list should be very very short, anything constructive you want to add now? Comodo is trying and working constantly to reduce FPs’ on their end have you got a brilliant idea somewhere that will help them to bring the FPs’ to 0? What’s your point here exactly? ???
Regards
Xman 8)

good to hear, thank you for confirming Andyman35.

Melih

I’ll run a full scan on all my drives this next week and inform you of any lingering FPs,you’re welcome.

Signature based and heuristics based FPs are entirely different issues.

Excellent… very helpful… thank you!

Melih

You hit the nail on its head. I could not have said it better.

Peace.

Thanks Xman, good advice. You are one of the good apples among the many, contrary to the evil one aka… you must know who I’m talking about. ;D

Peace. :a0

Whoa read reply 10 again first “My Dearest educated RejZoR” That is a “P” take for a start as come on at best it is condescending then it follows up with “Please RejZoR, I cannot wait for your answer.” Grin Wrongly or rightly I see that as spoiling for a argument. The smart thing would of been to ignore him but Rejzor replied but what made me think the whole thing is unfair (I don’t have any beef with Jaki or Rejzor.) Is that one person pushes somebody into a semi argument and then comes out of it smelling of roses now THAT is unfair.

Version do make difference. I did not know COMODO was an open source product and RejZoR had the code!!!
hahaha just making fun of you guys!!

It is all fair and good man. Bring them on.

Peace. >:-D

It all depend upon your interpretation of what the word semi means to you.

Peace in interesting time. >:-D

The only thing that I know is that I know nothing. You have read my mind ;D. Moreover, “La culture c’est ce qui reste apres avoir tout oublie i.e To be a cultured person means whatever is left in one’s mind after a person has forgotten everything.” — Jeanne-Antoinette Poisson a.k.a Madame de Pompadour.

Peace in interesting time. >:-D

Peace in ALL times would be better.

Please do not post items that could be considered deliberately inflammatory or confrontational.
Everyone’s entitled to an opinion.
You don’t have to agree with it.
Similarly, you don’t have to tell them you don’t.

Please consult with and conform to the forums terms and conditions.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Hi Panic

I do not think you are right on this one; I really do not think that peace in interesting time is either inflammatory or confrontational. I just wish people could have some peace in good or interesting time. Also I weighted my words carefully, contrary to someone in this very forums and thread that uses the expression WTF, and you know what these abbreviations stand for, could be construed as provocatory as well.

Moreover, the word “interesting” based upon its meaning in the English lexicon does not violate Comodo forums rule at all. I cannot worry about how someone will interpret my words, since I’m not a politician. If I have to do that I will never be able to talk and express myself accordingly.

Nonetheless, since you are the moderator I shall say peace at all times; to me, the idea will still be the same irrespective of the choice of words.

Peace at all times. >:-D

Your posts are needlessly inflammatory of tone and intent. It is not about the words you use. You are focusing on words as means of deflection similar as you do with your flaming post to Rejzor.

From the forum policy par 8.2:

Hostile or derogatory messages directed to any person (flames), along with other posts written for the sole purpose of antagonizing others or starting an argument (flamebait), will be edited or removed at the moderators’ determination

Tell me what is so hostile about the word interesting. Who can claim to know someone real intention, unless you are God Himself. How in the world could you know my intention. Are you a psychic? Can you read my mind and my thoughts?. So my intentions in using the word interesting violate Comodo forums, this is utterly ludicrous. For someone to be found guilty of anything based upon his or her intention is Un-American. And if that is true, Comodo forums needs to revise its policy.

Peace at all times. >:-D