Post here your unfixed FP's (only after 2 days)

Camille, please send it also here

Xan

These two have been around for a long long time. I posted in the FP thread 3 or 4 versions back, They’ve been submitted through the program and 3 times now on the web submission page, most recently on the th and 19th of this month.

Heur.Packed.Unknown C:\hp\bin\USBPwrMGMT.exe
Heur.Packed.Unknown C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest_icons.dll

Still there with DB 1812.

Heur.Packed.Unknown C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\everest_icons.dll

Hi kingsdave,

Can you please point the post where this file was not fixed?

We might detect another version of this file, in this case please submit the sample at:

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

I’m not sure what you’re asking in the first sentence, but the file has been submitted at that link several times. Since I started tracking the date I sent it on July 4th, the 19th, the 25th, and again prior to my post today.

Still here DB 1833.

Hi kingsdave,

Can u pls get the sample and zipped the file,then upload it to the forum or through the web link.So that we can have a look at it.

Regards,
hailong.■■■■

I’ve submitted it more than 5 times through the web link already so we’ll try it this way.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi kingsdave,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are going to have a look at it and will get back to you after investigation.

Regards,
hailong.■■■■

DB 2873, still detected.

Hi,

Please add your detected file in the exclusion list.
The reported false detection will be fixed.

-Chandra Mohan

DB 1931 still detected:

Submitted again. 37 days since the first web submission.

Hi kingsdave,

The false positive was fixed with DB 2115 of CIS 3.11.108364.552. Please check and confirm.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

I’ll check this evening.

Confirmed!

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but how do I submit a file that has been quarantined? As the folder is not accessible?

And I already submitted it using comodo but how do I know the answer?

Hi octagon,
You can just stop the Real-time monitoring,and restore the file that has been quarantined,and submit the file through this link:Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year mail will be sent to u when fixed if it’s an FP.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Hi,
There is again a problem about the Google Toolbar. Google Toolbar creates a temporary file but there is a possible malware inside.

My original FP: Google Toolbar - False positive detection at https://forums.comodo.com/false_positivenegative_reporting_is_this_a_malware_that_cis_hasnot_detected/google_toolbar_false_positive_detection-t46949.0.html
Last test with CIS: 03:51 am on october 30th, 2009
Virus database: 2777

For now, the actual problem is like this:

False positive filename: gt30CF.tmp
Name of the FP: Heur.Suspicious@70862321
Website of the program: Install Google Toolbar - Toolbar Help
CIS database: 2777

10-4.

Hi superbabouche,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.We will check the problem and get back to you shortly.

Regards,
Vaishnavi.V.K