If you can't afford it....then just ask..

Chennai

I see. Thanks for the information. I guess i should relocate myself to Chennai.

Hey Melih,

I’ve just read your email to Fran. Thank you so much for this, that’s incredible!!!

I’ll be in touch with Fran on Monday to follow up and have a video meeting scheduled with her tech guys on Tuesday.

I can’t thank you enough for this.

Ewen :slight_smile:

its the least we can do and thank you for your help too :wink: You are a busy helping a lot behind the scenes too…world needs more people like you Ewen :wink:

melih

how long do we wait to receive the response?

This is great for a company now a days to do this for people with the economy the way it is.

pls reply my pm, melih :slight_smile:
thanks

i already did :slight_smile:

response sent!

thanks
Melih

I would like to thank Melih!

This is a extremely generous offer… Downloading CIS Complete as we speak. :slight_smile: Thank you again Melih for doing this! You are doing good for end users and those who can’t afford CIS Complete. :-TU :-TU

I wish I could help more around here like old days… School and Karate is in the way atm though! :frowning:

You are doing more than enough Josh(o) :)…thank you for all the great help you put in…

Melih

Hi Melih:

You are very generous and you and comodo staff are good people at heart. You guys rule. I will advertize comodo to anyone I see and just between us I have defended comodo at some forum and anywhere I see people bad mouthing. You guys rule. By the way I have pmed you and looking forward to use complete CIS. Again thanks guys.

Leily

where please?

Probably as a reply to whatever you sent him.

lol

I guess he did some background scanning of your profile… :smiley:

seriously people i do not get it
Anyaway i am fine with what i have for the moment but at list make it clear and say something i can understand.
But for the moment i take the response as a no no .
cheers
Gery

[at] Gery,

My reply was not meant as a joke. You only have 4 posts and I didn’t know if you were a noob and didn’t know where to look for a reply.

I’d PM Melih and ask where he sent the reply to.

Ewen :slight_smile:

i said i am not new. i have been here long time since early versions as gery79 but i could not log in with my previous parameters and then changed to something similar. Anyway i just let it go and not take it as insult . Just accept the fact i am receiving anything. You do not have to respond to me .
Gery

PS: by the way it is really cool to know you are doing the offer

thanx a lot for the generous offer
keep it up people 4 it is a good job
gery