I can't wait any longer [Closed]

I thought CFP V 3.0 is Antimalware-Firewall-System but not a whole ball game.

What do you mean with the word “ball game”?

Andreas

I’ve begun to think of many of the forum users - including myself - as part of a new sect, a Comodo sect, perhaps similar to Apple users!

(L)

Guys,

Who can tell us here, when we can expect to download this Beta V3.0 ???

We are all talking and complaining and crying but nobody seems to want to help us with a concrete date to get the new version.

Is it TOP Secret, TOP Confidential, and a National Security threat!!!

Come on, we are all waiting here and we ant Comodo for our newly aquired VIsta OS.

Is this clear ENOUGH or should I repaeat myself!!!

Thank you (:AGY)

psych!

:BNC

Guys and gals:

Seriously, whenever I see new topics for the same issue of CF 3 release date I won’t hesistate to merge them into this one. We don’t need any more to clog the forum.

Thanks for the understanding.

Another delay in the release.Nothing new there.Although it’s understandable,it still doesn’t make it any better for business.If you say you’re going to do something on a specific date, do it.

Technically, it’s still not a delay yet because only the date was announced, not the time. As it has been mentioned many times before, software releases are never carved in stone. When it’s ready it’ll come.

Of course, that is a good idea. I’ve seen one topic get merged here, are there more?

To everyone who is waiting and wonders why no one tells us about a release link; it is probably because Comodo are totally busy to work with the release… we should be thankful. Take it easy, v 3.0 will come.

I’ve merged 2 so far, meaning there are 3 threads in this one now.

BlueMonday was over.

I’ll Turn off my mind , relax and down floor sleep.

what “business” are you talking about, when discussing freeware product???

:BNC :BNC :BNC
Comodo Forum is wonderful!
CAVS Beta Free
CPF Free
BOClean Free
and other software for free!
:BNC :BNC :BNC

Still waiting here in UK but I’m feeling stupid for getting excited about it. I’d forgotten releases generally are on a Tuesday or Thursday… Fingers cross though…

Eric

Still waiting here in Finland… (:WAV)

For Comodo or Eurovision (:LGH)?

Oh ones already been (:LGH)
Zos

Don’t tell me who won… Haven’t watched it yet… LOL

Yeah waiting for Comodo you forgot lol

I saw it last night Australian time (Sunday) but got bored at the first few songs was going to go back to watch but a newsbreak told me the winner.

If v3 not released soon will sleep it’s 3.35am Tuesday here.
Zos

If it going to be today (18:41 GMT) it’ll be over the next couple of hours but if not today then probaby tomorrow as Betas tend to come out on Tuesdays or Thursdays… I’ll sit and watch the forums with eager anticipation…

We haven’t had this many vistors since 2.4 was released 88)

Grief, the tension…!!! (:TNG)