Here is a tool that might help identify whats on your machine

The best place is probably here, on these forums.

This little toy could be improved and used into CIS :THNK

Well, first copy the program to your desktop
then run it
then a txt file should appear on your desktop, that’s the log file

Xan

Make sure extract the file to the Desktop, if you don’t, the file should be saved in the System32 directory.

Great tool!. Will you further develop it to be able to remove any malicious files? Of course with foolproofing!

Great! To whom do we send the file? It is much too long to cut and paste here.

Hi,
Here are results of my psc exam, you help will be appreciated.
Tx
bob_bog

[attachment deleted by admin]

+1

This could be perfect. :wink:

EDIT:
Export/Save As HTML?

[ W3C XHTML ]

Here you go…

[ Download ]

Thanks for the excellent share! Will place it as an automated start up item on my XP Box.

The best program I’ve seen simalar to this is Fresh Diagnose. (Writes the Reports in a nice HTML format.)

Only problem is, it’s a little buggy and it seems to be infected with Adware.

After a few weeks, you will notice a Shortcut mysteriously appear in your Start Menu’s ‘most often’ used programs (a link to their site).

… I was going to mention it days/weeks ago, but couldn’t remember the name.

Edit by Matt, Removed the link if the application could be Adware.

Melih,

Thank you for the link to acquire that little tool, PSC-exam, how well will it work with Vista? As my sig will show that is what I am on and have had some strange occurrences lately, well the last six (6) months anyway.

I am attaching the dot TXT file from running that very FAST little program. How long will it take for a DUMMY such as myself to learn how to read or understand what all is recorded by that program?

So many questions and so little time to learn my answers,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello NTxLS;

When that tool was first released here on the Forums; It took me about 2 hours to actually understand every bit of that report that it generates…
If there is any questions please feel free to PM Me or post on the forum :slight_smile:

Jacob

Brand new comodo forum user here. Hello everyone.

I’ve downloaded and ran this tool. My problem is that once run, the splash says to email the results back for analysis, but to where?

This is referring to whom ever is helping you with your computer (Wether it be the forum or some techie)

Jacob

I ran the tool psc-exam which says to email back – but I don’t know where? Sorry to be dense, very new to this.

Hi gibsonLP,

You can post it here on the forum if you need help analyzing it.
If you don’t want to post it public, please send me a PM and we can exchange it via email

how do i get the tool? I cant even get trust connect to go or reconnect with comodo people for a repair!!!