Have you voted yet?

This presidential race in the US is watched all over the world. The world wants Obama to win, but here in America, the race can go either way. This is a historic election in so many ways. So, the question is, have you voted yet? Did you do early voting or did you vote today.

I voted already. I went to the poll at 10 AM. The line was short, but the counter on the ballot collecting machine was roughly one third of all registered voters in this precinct, which is nearly 400 people and all before 10 AM. :expressionless: I think this will break records for turn out.

What’s your opinion? Even if you are from a different country, who do you think will win and who do you want to win?

I’m not from USA but I hope that Obama wins I haw watched the race for long time now.

V7chy

Tsss tsss … I just want to warn everybody for this rule before posting

Political flames. As above - Comodo forum participants have different backgrounds and political views. Flaming each other based on these helps no one and will be intervened by Comodo staff and/or Mods.

Regards,

Xan

I voted about 8:30 this morning, lines were not long…I was there about 15 minutes total!

I voted for McCain, but he lost. :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’(

Thanks, I was just about to go into all the bad things about Obama… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats to Obama, Hope he is a fresh breath of air for the USA.
His speeches are great, Don’t think I’ve seen him look down to a sheet of paper to read it out.
He has great Charisma.

I wish to remember everyone that political flames and flame baits are not allowed.

jeremysbost wished to express his concerns about the opinion of the new elected president on abortion

rednose wished to express his concerns about Foreign policy that would have been possibly endorsed by the other candidate for presidential election.

These posts were moved in a private section of these forums and are currently awaiting a collective moderators review this topic will remain locked until then.

I wish to invite every possible reader to take darth’s Hope triumphs over fear in the context of Obama statement on the sixth anniversary of the 9/11.

Congradations to President-elect Obama.
Best wishes to Senator McCain in the furure.
Hope triumphs over fear.