Global Moderators: eXPerience and Ronny!

Congratulations. (:CLP)

As I like to reserve the right to use the nuclear option and occasionally enjoy shooting from the hip, it’s unlikely that I could ever be a good moderator.

Moderators remind me of the guy you meet when you walk into a department store.
He has a big grin, and he greets you with, “Hi, my name is Jim, how can I help you?” and he has a big badge on his shirt that says, “Hi, My Name is JIM”.
No matter how belligerent the customer may become, he still has to stand there with that big ridiculous grin.

I’m glad he’s there, but I am thinking to myself, “Poor Sod! I’m glad I don’t have his job!”
:smiley:

Congratulations. (:CLP)
tnx :)
Moderators remind me of the guy you meet when you walk into a department store. He has a big grin, and he greets you with, "Hi, my name is Jim, how can I help you?" and he has a big badge on his shirt that says, "Hi, My Name is JIM". No matter how belligerent the customer may become, he still has to stand there with that big ridiculous grin.

I’m glad he’s there, but I am thinking to myself, “Poor Sod! I’m glad I don’t have his job!”
:smiley:

88) I always ask those guys stupid things, like when I asked ones something what was right next to me ;D >:-D. But that’s all innocent, here I’m bloody serious :D.

Xan

Xan for a Mod ! :slight_smile: Congratulations (CLY)

I guess you can kick me out now :-\ And no more chocolate for me ! :cry: :frowning:

Should I ? or not ?

hehe, the chocolat transport has stopped now …

Xan

Well, a Belgian with Mod powers is still a Belgian :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as I can remember they asked TonyKlein and he refused 88) ( And yes, he is a smart Dutch guy too ;D )

Greetz, Red.

I should ban both of you… 88)

So, according to the Forum Policy (have you read it?), you shouldn’t hate each other just because you’re from different countries. As Ganda would’ve said: Love is better than hate. Now give me a kiss! :-* (Note, I don’t support anything after the sentence “Love is better than hate”).

Not to worry Ragwing, it will end here ;).

@ Rednose : if you’re a girl :-*, otherwise :-TU

now let me play a little more with the forum :), I’m to say it in Panic’s words =

PLEASE IGNORE - I'M ON MY TRAINING WHEELS AND PRACTISING

See ya guys (and sorry Rag, but it’s just this … belgians and Dutch people always trick each other ;D)

Xan

Lol don’t worry about it. The policy says offences, but I don’t consider jokes or tricks as something offensive. (:WIN)

Hey Guys,

Ronny is now a Moderator to, Congrats (:CLP)

Xan

Welcome to Ronny too! :■■■■

ronny who ???

who is Ronny?? (:NRD)

Harry

an other dutch guy (:KWL)
and don’t worry I’m not offended.

(R)

It’s seems that you are the unknown one ;D. H

Welcome Ronny!

Welkom Ronny!

I guess we needed to keep the balance Belgian-Dutch here in the forum (:TNG)

Being a Dutchman living in Belgium I’m indeed living this balance in real life ;D

Harry

are you ronny the guy who sells hotdog in front of my house ??? ;D

i looked around but can’t find a house around my hotdog car so i guess not (:LGH)
All i see is beach and ■■■■■ (:WIN) selling hotdogs in front of a house got boring…

welcome to both eXPerience and Ronny!!

good to have you guys amongst us the Comoderators AKA Mod-Squad! :slight_smile:

Melih

Thanks Melih,

Happy to be around

Xan