Desktop background and theme

Your image proposes connotations of imprudent nature.
It is someways elusive; but not inaccessible from a clear and moraly posed mind.

I shall have you present on my prays.

To approach true user-friendliness, the product configuration baseline presents extremely interesting challenges to the greater fight-worthiness concept.

Here’s mine:

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pMtYYkdAphHSH1e2WPCrI-DihQsQkzs_5hFlmo_Ryk5vgsHLBKtWt1-0-PcTFMn1jJsLy5wYyXjFku_jgdezBAA/MyDesktop_01_Mar_10.png

What have you guys been smoking ???

Nice Merc pranaygtr :-TU

I agree. A donkey in a bonnet is still a donkey. :wink:

Shhh…you’re breaking my stance here.

And to rejoin the topic, I have uploaded my current background. I would save it as PNG format, but then it’d easily be over 3 megs due to my large screen resolution 88). It’s a nice place for those who just want to jump the cliff ;D.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I see the butterfly. :slight_smile:

Yes…keep following it towards the other side of the waterfall in a straight line ;D

I picked it out of the %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll file as an icon

It's a nice place for those who just want to jump the cliff

I sense mystifying and perturbing similarities betwixt your image and my hallucinations.

Nice

The perfect view :slight_smile:

Everything was going good, Till you see her toes.

Lol, I believe I could handle her toes. :wink:

Who cares about toes? ;D I know I don’t when I see something like this :stuck_out_tongue:

Last I saw it, it was called the Devil’s Liar. So it changed? ;D

Back on topic: Attached is my messy workplace. :slight_smile:

I like that design. I’m suprised you were allowed to post that pic…you have icons on your desktop. :o Isn’t that “virtual blasphemy”? :smiley:

What use is a top of a desk if you don’t use it? :stuck_out_tongue:

How about viewing it?

Er…I’m a work-minded thing.

Starts up some new downloaded game.

Moved 23 religious/philosophical/psychological/strange posts over to [url=https://forums.comodo.com/general-discussion-off-topic-anything-and-everything/the-everything-is-offtopic-thread-t1874.0.html]Ganda’s second home