Confessions: Embarrassing situations

including 911 in a “toilet accident” is a super serious issue, no need face to face situation. i think we should gain more “embarassment database” here, and make a POLL in the end of it to decide the embarrasment king ;D

OK, i don’t like anime, but this FMA is an exception for me (beat that water turning men into a woman and fat panda ;D)

Ganda

I crapped my pants two times in school. The second time it was in the teacher women’s bathroom, my biology teacher came in and she saw me naked ■■■■. Okay that’s enough outdoing y’all for now. :smiley:

hi searinox . you’re the king (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP) and biology teacher?.. that’s just perfect

Worst moment of my life:

I’m 16 (my birthday) girlfriend and I had been celebrating with some booze (yer yer i know, only 16 and all that…) we drank better part of a litre of Vodka, when her parents came home, we thought they’d gone away for a couple of days :-[

Anyway, we try to get our act together to go and meet them (first time for me). we get down stairs and I’m swaying back and forth, eventually It had to come out, it did, all over her dads shoes!!!

Needless to say I was persona no gratis for a very long time. I still feel the shame to this day and it’s a good few decades later.

Toggie! (:CLP)

/LA

I have much worse confessions to make but they’re really not appropriate for the forums. :slight_smile:

Sorry, Searinox, I think I gotta vote for Toggie. Now, if the biology teacher had seen you lose it in your pants, or saw the mess, then it would be different. But Tog’ barfed on his GF’s dad’s shoes at their first meeting, while drunk…

I dunno, maybe I just identify with that story a little more.

LM

Is this a subtle confession? ;D

LA

Yeah LM, was that as the role of drunk or dad?

Hehe LM, I hope it wasn’t as me, or your nightmares will be like mine :o :-[ :wink:

Heh, I wasn’t the drunk, nor the dad, but I did yack all over a girlfriend’s house, from some bad food I ate (at a restaurant). Went back to her place to hang out (her folks were home, we knew that, so there was no issue that way), and I started feeling very poor. Next thing I knew, I was vomiting profusely. Tried to make it to the bathroom, but only got as far as the hall (coming from the kitchen). Her dad was okay, but I think her mom was a bit miffed. What? Did I do it on purpose?

I had a fever, the shakes, and threw up about three times. Next morning I was fine, although a bit weak. And hungry.

LM

Summers, as a kid, I would go stay with my dad in Northern Ca. He picked me up once and took me to Cannery Row, where he bought me one of those big spun-candy lollypops - I mean the huge ones. My father was a blacksmith back then, and on our way home we stopped at my favorite ranch to shoe a horse for a friend of his. This was my favorite place to go because of the spider monkey they had. It was in a large cage off the side of their house a few yards and while dad was working, I went over to say hello. At first the usually friendly monkey just lingered in the far corners of his cage staring at my enormous sucker, so I went and had dad ■■■■■ off a tiny piece for him. I stood in front of the cage with my arm extended, offering the little guy a piece, and he slowly approached, reached through the bars, grabbed the sliver of candy and threw it at my feet in the dirt. As I bent to pick it up with my free hand, he grabbed the stick on my sucker, spun it sideways (so it would fit through the bars), and yanked it through; slamming my head into the bars and knocking me on my ■■■. As I sat there, teary-eyed holding a dirt-covered minuscule portion of sucker and rubbing my head while the ape howled in triumph , I turned and saw my father rolling on the ground with tears in his eyes and laughing that silent-wheezy laugh reserved for the truly hilarious.
And of course, he still likes to tell everyone how a monkey out-smarted his son.

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)

ROLFMAO !!! Oh man you made my day ! (:LGH)

LOL :slight_smile: his dad even said this:

Monkey brain > Comofo brain

hahahahahahahahahhahah
hihihihihihihihihihihihihih
haiahaiahaihiahaiahahaiah
hihihihihihahahahhiiihihihh

I am sorry but you guys experience hilarous things!

Have funny days!

(V) :THNK

lol did you every go back to her house ? HE HE HE ;D