COMODO System Cleaner Wishlist V1

woohoo…they listened!..a power button!.. :comodorocks:

Hello,

This might be added in the next major update.

Hello,

Is on our to do list, but right now I cannot tell you exactly when.

Hello,

Please post this on the BUG thread if still present in .28 version.

When using the Disk Cleaner, one feature I miss from CCleaner is the program telling you exactly how many MB/GB of files are going to be removed. I’d like to know how much space has just been recovered from temp files etc.

If a component is not installed, clicking on the link in Comodo System Cleaner should pop up a notification that “The component you selected is not installed. If you wish to use this component, you must re-install System Cleaner and select the this component during installation.”

As it stands now, when you click a link when it’s not installed…nothing happens.

All I would like to see is those handy nice features from version 1.0… like the proecess explorer and the start up manager etc

as Ive said great product!
atnskyline

please check out my website, and I can set up free advertisements for you, PM me. I always recommend comodo wherever and whenever possible
www.bestfreepcsoftware.webs.com

let me just start by congratulating you for this excelent program. this beats the ■■■■ out of Ccleaner by far :smiley:

but i do have some things that you could add and i think most of the users would appreciate:

• disc defragger;
  • autorun manager;
  • task manager;
  • memory cleaner;
  • an unninstaller would also be great;
  • a service manager, like the one found on windows, but more detailed;
  • google chrome addition to the privacy cleaner would also be nice

and that’s about it for now :slight_smile:

The ability to add/remove System Cleaner programs without having to uninstall/run the setup again. Maybe through the GUI or Uninstall (like Microsoft Office).

The ability to delete or limit the amount of backups in CDC and CPC (like in CRC). Maybe a setting to keep backups for 2 weeks or 1 month?

1. Autorun manager - disable, enable option (something like Ccleaner)
  2. Uninstall software button

Minimise the restore/finalise popup after a safe clean, so we can use the pc to see if things are ok without working around the box. :slight_smile:

Grate software!

1. More languages, when we can translate the System Cleaner?

2. Possiblity to delete window pathes’ uninstallation directories, e.g.:

• $NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$, etc. in Windows directory
  • directories under $hf_mig$
    Just no reason to have them after a while and it can eat up a lot of space. Usually, from some MB to ~GB.
  1. Move user documents directory (aka. when you right-click on Documents on the Desktop and you set up a new location). This can help to free up space on a main driver (e.g. on C:) by moving the Documents to another drive (e.g. all custom settings, profile infos, etc.).

Hello,

We will separate this. Let’s say we announced it by chaning the name: System Cleaner - in this will remain only modules related to cleaning. For Tune-Up will have a different product, so for those asking for Visual Styler or Defragger… wait for the Tune-up product. We’ll try to come with it fast but right now I cannot give you an exact date for it.

As a suggestion that might work, make one GUI, with the ‘tuneup’ and ‘system cleaner’ as separate plugins to that GUI. This makes the program an all-round product and if a user does not wish a module, simply unplug it with a mouse click from the GUI.

Hello,

1. Wait for CSC 2 :slight_smile:

2. I think you can add in Filtered Entries to do this. I am not sure we’ll add this as separate option as a lot fo people might just get into trouble.

3. Maybe we’ll have this into the tune-up suite… same thing: users that do not know exactly how to use it, might be tempted to use it… and might cause a lot of damage :). So it’s better for us to avoid this.

Hello,

Interesting idea and I can tell you that will be discussing it.

Maybe set up the installer similar to CIS, where you can choose to install either program or both?

addition of hard drive defragmentation utility would be nice

It’s on the list for upcoming releases, AFAIK :wink: