COMODO Internet Security 3.13.121240.574 Released!

Thanks for quick bug fix, well done comodo, comodo rocks!!!

From 572 to 573 everything went smooth. Again. :smiley:
Thanks.

Finally.Great!Thank you, Comodo. :comodorocks:

and only a couple of meg too :slight_smile:

Just wish it would finish its download :wink:

G>

And again Source Engine based games are still black screen, Defense+ doesn’t popup.
Reported almost a year ago, can’t be so hard to fix!!!
And NO, I don’t want to run Learning Mode, I just want to be able to run it in “safe mode”!

ANY comments ?

I just installed and updated works great. Good job!

Just updated to the new release. Everything seems to be running OK. I’ll report back if I run into any anomolies! Good work Comodo Team! Hats off to Egemen and Yaoh for researching the AMD processor bug!
:■■■■

Thanks for your cooperation Tim.

Installed few minutes ago and updated works great… Thanks! ;D

Glad to help out. I just want Comodo to be number 1! Anything anyone can do to help improve the software helps to keep the load off the devs and also helps them improve their products! Basically, we’re all the Comodo Team! :wink:

This does not seem to have been fixed, Egemen. Please refer to the thread where this bug had been reported to see what is being said regarding it.

Bravo Tim Comodo everything to recover from the 572 version before installing again hats off. So out of curiosity as MB. Your CIS is the update for a while because my present is now 266mb. Sorry but my English may not be too perfect.

Updated and running good. :slight_smile:

:-TU Didn’t modify anything this time.

thanks for the fast update :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

THX For your help egemen.

After three attempts to update through “Automatic Update” since yesterday, I had to click “Check for Updates” and finally all of it went through. The first three times, the downloads stopped at 64%, 45%, and 85% respectively and they were very slow ( the 85% took almost one hour until it disconnected), on the other hand when I clicked “Check for Updates” in less than ten minutes I had CIS installed and running.

One silly question? Where is the file for those failed updates located? :-[

Otherwise CIS 3.13.xxxxxx.573 (Firewall & D+) is running smoothly. I even got back threatcast working again. :-TU

Thank you Comodo.

The only way to get those games working is to go into D+ and Firewall training modes and start the game and do everything you need to do to play. This includes connecting to servers for the multiplayer games like TF2. After playing the game for a few minutes, you can switch D+ and the Firewall back to your preferred setting (In my case Clean PC and Safe) and the game will play perfectly after that.

Indeed, welldone to the them! They take their work seriously…very very seriously actually!

Melih

I wondered where you were…