Comodo Dragon ver 26.1 is now available for download

I understand your frustration. That’s how I felt with the last release but used 25.2 until this one.

I do not think Comodo will do that, the present issue is minor compared to the embedded Flash Player issue that is fixed in this version.
It is unfortunate that recent versions have had some issues, but stability will return. :wink:

In your topic you are providing us with images suggesting you are running Dragon on a Windows 9 developer preview. Dragon is not meant to run stable on that.

I suggest you moderate your tone and provide us with proper information about the configuration you are using as requested by me and to be answered in the other topic.

I am getting fed up with your lazy and uninformative fits.

…OHHHHHHHHH, (laughin’ a little), sorry 'bout that - my desktop pic is just a little BS story to freak a friend here & there that might see it - never gave it any thought, & if I had I wouldn’t have thought it would be taken seriously - combo of XP SP3 silver theme, a googled win9 pic, ViOrb start button, BGInfo for the text, OpenHardwareMonitor, Process Explorer, & a Style7 desktop clock - pretty good little BS story, huh? - but a BS story none the less - LoL - kind regards - WoW, (snicker)…

I’LL GIVE UP MY XP WHEN MICROSOFT PRYS IT FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS

Apparently you are using modifications which could be causing the witnessed instability. Please continue the conversation about the instability in your topic about this.

Im having the same issue of Dragon crashing upon closing, on two computers, fresh installs, no conflicting software, one a brand new machine… It would not be a big issue, except when it crashes, sometimes you go to reopen the browser, it will not respond, you have to clear the cache in order for it to open again…

I hope Comodo is fixing the crash when clearing the cache on exit. Its a drag running CCleaner every time I close my browser.

Hi shoober420
Agreed let us hope a resolution is near, in the mean time running Incognito might be a workaround for now. :slight_smile:

My Dragon gives me crash message occasionally.
Incognito mode and Clear at exit are disabled.
:frowning:

Hi Siketa,
The offending setting is ‘Clear Browsing History’ on exit.
Is that specific setting unchecked?

EDIT: Changed always->occasionally

All seven options in “Clear at exit” are unchecked.

Hi Siketa,
Do you have any out of the ordinary extensions or plugins?
I would suggest trying a new Dragon user profile in case some unknown corruption has occurred.
Back up bookmarks etc.
To create a new user profile in Comodo Dragon

I have AdBlock 2.5.61.

I can not see that being any problem, I have always used an adblocker (Either Adblock or Adblock+) with no issues.

Me too. ???

Hi Siketa,
Apart from trying a new user profile, the only other thing I could suggest is to run the portable version for a period of time and see if the issue is present.
This will not interfere with your installed version and it may or may not help eliminate any user profile issues.

OK, thanks. Will try that…
:-TU

Good luck. :slight_smile: