Comodo Dragon ver 25.1 is now available for download

I tried to get used to it but it just ended with me constantly scrolling up and down in order to get to a certain place because it was really hard to navigate then also highlighting text over and over, basically the browser gets too slow for me to use and I am not going to limit my productivity just because they don’t want to fix an ISSUE hence I’m going to continue with 23.4 which WORKS!

Hmm
I think you may wanna try as the delay here is noticeable but in no way would it affect my productivity - I have looked at this further and here there is a very slight delay when highlighting one line of text, a paragraph or page of text is pretty quick, almost instant.
If I where you I would at least check it out.

Hello,

Please describe the behavior you observed.

Thank you.

I get the same. You just need to try many times. I have IPv6 enabled as well. But I get the auto-update after trying like 10-15 times.

No issues whatsoever !
What extensions are you using ?

It failed for me too and I don’t have IPv6 enabled because my ISP doesn’t support it.

It does work ‘eventually’ with IPv6 enabled, but if I disable Ipv6 on the adapter the download starts immediately. The same is true for any download link on the forum. I’ll look at it some more today…

Edit: If you create a couple of basic rules, one for Application and one for global, allowing ICMPv6 - unfortunately, because ICMPv6 filtering is still not implemented properly, these can only be generic - you should find things speed up a little.

I see. In that case I will disable my IPV6 or add the rules. Thanks. :-TU

Still the same problem with Shockwave flash pn CD 25 : as soon as 2 videos are downloaded and a few pages open Shockwave flash completely slows down Dragon before fully blocking it. Then I have to quit Dragon. Besides, quiting Dragon became slower than ever : more than 1 minute time!

This is really specific to CD 25! Before that I never had any such trouble with CD. I precise that I did not add any extension which could act against CD speed. So, it is really a problem linked to CD 25. It is really very annoying! It is so annoying that I am really close to uninstall CD. So, please investigate why this happens on CD 25 and let me know…

Can you provide some links to reproduce please. Also a list of extensions/plugins you’re using, if any.

You are completely right! I wrote below the unending problems with Shockwave Flash Player I have since CD moved to V 25. But as you mention it, this very last version 25.1 did not update automatically again! I thought that this problem was over but no! You know, I downloaded Chrome again so that I can use it instead of Dragon…

can you point to where he said this

https://forums.comodo.com/general-discussion-off-topic-anything-and-everything/does-anybody-know-when-adblock-plus-will-be-avaible-for-ie-10-t92235.0.html;msg665022#msg665022

Thanks but I already completely uninstalled Dragon and reinstalled Chrome (it’s impossible to keep them both and Chrome is not buggy)… Sorry but my patience has limits. I may have expected too much of Dragon. But I had to recognize that it was still too buggy…

Funnily, I installed all kind of Comodo products but sadly uninstalled almost all of them one by one! I uninstalled Dragon for Chrome, CCE for Malware Megabytes more efficient, CPM for Revo lesser buggy and also more efficient and also Comodo Back Up which heated my laptop like crazy and was also buggy… So, I only kept 2 Comodo products : Comodo antivirus and firewall as it is one of the real best in the market as well as Comodo System Utilities which is very efficient and has amazing tools (such as the files destroyer) if you configure it well…

Thanks anyway…

Locked due the release of V25.2.
If for any reason you would like this topic unlocked, please PM an active Moderator with your request.
Thank you,
Comodo Dragon ver 25.2 is now available for download