Comodo Dragon ver 22.1 is now available for download

Ever since Comodo Dragon 22.0, I have been able to connect to websites with the browser. The errors I get are 1) socket not connected and 2) connection reset. Other browers are perfectly able to connect to websites. I thought the update to CD 22.1 would resolve the inability to connect to websites, but the issue remains unresolved. I’ve tried direct connection and turning off Comodo Secure DNS malware filtering to no avail. I am using Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

Looking forward to v23

Chromium has enabled the Do Not Track header so we should be seeing it in the next version of dragon :slight_smile:

Once it arrives, check out your Settings, Advanced settings and find the checkbox for Do Not Track (its off by default in googles version, no surprise there then)

Spread the word people, the more people expressing their desire to not be tracked to death the better, even if it is not honoured by everyone at first, eventually they will have to comply when legal precedants are made.

If you know someone using google chrome, give them a hint :slight_smile:

Websites look at this as more of a mere suggestion then your absolute right, my advice would be to use plugins such as scriptno, cookie manager, adblock,ect…

Certainly, until the world starts respecting peoples wishes that will remain the case

In my case, ScriptNo and MVPS Hosts file (which does the same job as any adblock plugin, but better because it does the same trick for every communication software on your machine contacting the weird wild web, not just your browser)

I made a request for Comodo to make something similar to HostsMan but with Comodos expertise.

…ollie ollie oxen free, 23, 23, wherefore thou art be?..

Can’t wait for the update. =)

…help, I’m palpitatin’ ov’a he’a…

You and me both! Hope it’s soon!