Comodo Cloud Antivirus v1.10.413855.478 - HotFix Released

Hi Sanya IV Litvyak,

Regarding:

Also, are the numbers in the screenshot normal? What I mean is, I would have assumed more files would be sent to Valkyrie? And those files that are submitted to be rated something... They seem stuck in limbo.

In v426 released on 25th Jan, 2017 behavior of CCAV was changed and only applications executed in system and found unknown are uploaded to Valkyrie, all other unknown files do go to Comodo in case Absent but in Valkyrie we are prioritizing ones, which are executed in system.

Finally our goal is to process each and every submission with Valkyrie, work in progress.

Thanks
-umesh

An update on CCAV release:
Sorry it is delayed, we were expected to make CCAV release this week.

We will be making next CCAV release in 1st week of May with a beta session before that at earliest possible date.

Thank you for continuous support and feedback.
-umesh

No problem umesh, build 478 is working great for me (not Creators Update yet) :-TU

Is CCA compatible with CIS?

Tried, working together. As now I do not know.

Hmmmmmm. Only one way to find out!

I’m running them togther w/o any major problems so far (Win10 64 bit 1607)

All I’ve run into is a full CCAV scan stopping dead when it hits a particular folder from Office 365 and then repairing itself and rebooting. The folder scans clean however . . . who knows!

Thanks Ploget.

How long on average does it take for Valkyrie to decide what to do with a file that is flagged as suspicious? I flagged it as a FP but the file is still in my trusted list.

which file is it?

The application name is SkypEmoticons another thing is if you say something is an FP why is the file then added to the trusted list? Surely it would be better added to the untrusted list until a decision is made, one way or the other.

Comodo cloud antivirüsü beğendim yanlız şu şu görev çubuğundaki icon gözüme takılıyor rengi yeşil değil kırmızı olmalı antivirüs özelliğini devre dışında bıraktığımızdaki hali aslında olması gereken simgedir kırmızı benim için önemli masa üsütü kırmızı simge yeşil böyle olmamalı :smiley:

Any feedback on the file?

Please only speak English in the international part of the board. If you would like to have conversation in Turkish then you can do that in Turkce / Turkish

I translated it using an online service:

I like the Comodo cloud antivirus, but the following icon on the taskbar is stuck in color, it is not green, it should be red, it should be red, it should be the fact that we have disabled the antivirus feature, it should be red,

I like the Comodo cloud antivirus, but the following icon on the taskbar is stuck in color, it is not green, it should be red, it should be red, it should be the fact that we have disabled the antivirus feature, it should be red,

Patrice58, I see many files with the same name. Can you please send me the file hash or link?

thanks

How do I do that?

Upload the file to Virus Total and see what hash it reports.

Or use HashTab. It will add a tab in the Properties screen of a file in Explorer from which you can read and copy the hash of the file.

bc539cce009a95bfdfa7c064f9d3c0db5d9e98e2ad2ae61adb573c8f238ae0e5 and
67025fee8690f0db5fb92d328965882a0b863689c9781c20000b35a0e2c30aa9

Thanks to EricJH

Is it suggested or recommended to run CCA and CIS together or is CIS the better of the two for all round protection?