Comodo Chromodo 44 is now available for download.

I’ve got the latest version of Chromodo and I love the speed. It is much faster than Google Chrome and it has the security that Comodo Dragon uses. I gave up on Google Chrome because there were too many issues going on, so I permanently uninstalled it. They say it’s a fast browser? I say not. Chromodo is better.

I received an undocumented update today.
From version 44.5.7.268 to version 44.5.7.269.

Yes. You are all set then. That is the latest update of Chromodo. I checked mine and that is what I have. Good luck with this browser. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are history with me. I also have Comodo Ice Dragon which uses Firefox technology and it even has the sync tab. :slight_smile:

Installed and thank you for the update. What are the changes with this build Alp?

Probably just some bug fixes. I am a Comodo user just like you. Comodo Internet Security Premium is the best free and paid anti-virus. Speaking of the paid anti-virus, did you know there is only one difference in the paid version than the free version? The $500 guarantee that you will not get a virus. Well, I have been a Comodo user since 2005 and have never had a virus on any of my PC’s; so hopefully you are using the free version. It is exactly the same as CIS PRO. This will save you a bit of some money. :slight_smile:

That’s what I also think but would like to know though with various others.

I am a Comodo user just like you. Comodo Internet Security Premium is the best free and paid anti-virus. Speaking of the paid anti-virus, did you know there is only one difference in the paid version than the free version? The $500 guarantee that you will not get a virus. Well, I have been a Comodo user since 2005 and have never had a virus on any of my PC’s; so hopefully you are using the free version. It is exactly the same as CIS PRO. This will save you a bit of some money. :slight_smile:
It’s the same program but the service is what differs between the free and paid versions. But that is off topic for the release topic of Chromodo browser. :wink: Please stay on topic next time. :slight_smile:

Chromodo has updated to version 45.6.11.383.
I would expect a release topic to follow sometime soon.

Comodo Chromodo 45 is now available for download.