Comodo Chromodo 43 is now available for download.

:-TD I just installed the latest update (Version 43.3.3.185) and it has completely broken functionality in a ton of places, the most annoying and problematic being Facebook. If I go to ANY .facebook.com/ page, it will load it completley and then immediately crash the tab and give me the AWE SNAP, nothing has fixed the issue. Any idea what is going on here?

FYI, not sure if it is related or not, but the crash happens right after the “lock” icon that forces HTTPS blinks. Chances are the way its trying to force HTTPS is breaking it becuase FB is by default HTTPS anyway. I have tried putting it on the ignore list, no luck. I have cleared the cache and everything under the sun I can think of, nothing. So what’s up here? It was working just fine until this update and now its dead on arrival. >:(

Is the Google Hotword vulnerability fixed in this latest release? Latest Chromium release fixed this bug.

Hi All,

Download link available:

Sorry to say, … this link does NOT work :-TD

I’ve just tried the link and it’s working fine.

What error do you get?

Thanks,
Shane.

This given link downloads a V43.3, but when installing it says that I need to upgrade to 36.07.08
Do you want to download this… than it stucks

Shady sites offer 36.07.08.
But not one possibility to install or upgrade to 43.3

Why does Comodo not give a good installer for Chromodo please

:-TD :-TD

[attachment deleted by admin]

May I ask, why would you not allow Chromodo to update itself from within?
This option works perfectly

“Is this option working perfectly, really?”

I did try this auto update option from inside various times, at this moment as we speak too. Heilas, no results, keeps hanging on 100% still working, that doesn’t stop.

Tried to uninstall and start over again, no results; keeps hanging/stuck on the same moments I all described.
The processes chromodo_setup.exe + chromodo_updater.exe keeping active no change at all
The chromodoUpdater service (referring to chromodo_updater.exe) still active and no changes at all.
Stopping this service and process, closing Chromodo… starting this chromodoupdaterservice end starting chromodo, gives right now after a very loooong time:::

NOTE:: ==>> new message appears: “Please accept the license agreement in order to proceed with the update” , the green V is already there, but nothing what I can do. There are no options left for action, so stuck again.

Reasons for not auto updating … there are a lot, manual updating should work all the time.
This time I was in a foreign country, and had very slow an very poor internet connections, Plus I was depending on a good and stable operating system for my things to do online (banking, and arangements to be made, normal online work to, do etc etc). This so called autoupgrade and poor connections did freeze my browser and resulted in a unstable pc (yes, after a cold reboot too!)

Why do you not provide in a real uninstaller and the various versions to start over??;
this interdependency of upgrade versions needed to get on , and without any formal older version to download at comodo’s
one gets stuck as I do right now.

Please there is more in life than only to be busy an being a testuser for incomplete software, as I feel right now :-S

Yeah periodically I have tried the auto update too in Dragon ( notified by Dragon banner at the top of the browser )( most recently with this current version ), it just ends up hanging

So then if you choose “About Comodo Dragon” from the settings menu, that auto update does work … But you dont get to see the installer or any possible options we may get for turning things off ( well, we can dream of such options anyway )

Edit : Deleted content, it is now in the Comodo Dragon topic where it should have been ( confusing forum is confusing, too many similar browsers in the same part of the forum )

This morning, I retested Comodo Dragon v43.3.3.185 for the presence of the Logjam vulnerability after adding the cipher-blacklist above back in June. (Yes, I know this thread is about Chromodo 43.)

This morning, it failed at https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html. An earlier test about a month ago showed that it passed. :o

Anyone else’s installation of CD failing the Logjam vulnerability test after adding the cipher-blacklist?

Hi USSS.

Can you show us the supported cipher suites as listed on https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

Thanks.

Hi Guys,
No issue here with Dragon.

--cipher-suite-blacklist=0xcc15,0x009e,0x0039,0x0033

Kind regards.

Here you are:
TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0xc02b) Forward Secrecy 128
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0xc02f) Forward Secrecy 128
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0x9e) Forward Secrecy 128
TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 (0xcc14) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 (0xcc13) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 (0xcc15) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0xc00a) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0xc014) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x39) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0xc009) Forward Secrecy 128
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0xc013) Forward Secrecy 128
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x33) Forward Secrecy 128
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0x9c) 128
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x35) 256
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x2f) 128
TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA (0xa) 112
TLS_EMPTY_RENEGOTIATION_INFO_SCSV (0xff)

Thanks.

The following suites being supported tells me that the command was not used.

TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0x9e) Forward Secrecy 128
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 (0xcc15) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x39) Forward Secrecy 256
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x33) Forward Secrecy 128

You can see used commands on chrome://version/

What do I need to do then to resolve the issue? Here are the used commands:

Command Line:
“E:\Program Files\Comodo Dragon\dragon.exe” --ssl-version-min=tls1 --process-per-site --cipher-suite-blacklist=0xcc15,0x009e,0x0039,0x0033 --cipher-suite-blacklist=0x0004,0x0005,0xc011,0xc007 --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end

You have --cipher-suite-blacklist=0xcc15,0x009e,0x0039,0x0033 and --cipher-suite-blacklist=0x0004,0x0005,0xc011,0xc007.

Either combine them (--cipher-suite-blacklist=0xcc15,0x009e,0x0039,0x0033,0x0004,0x0005,0xc011,0xc007), or remove the latter one.

JoWa, combining the blacklist strings resolved my issue, and Comodo Dragon now passes the Logjam vulnerability test once again. Thank you very much for your prompt, expert assistance. 8)

I get that on my chromodo browser

Hi
For the Logjam vulnerability follow the steps below.

1. Right click your browser shortcut and select properties.
  2. Open the shortcut tab of the properties.
  3. Allow a space and add the below code to the target field.
  4. Click apply and OK.
--cipher-suite-blacklist=0xcc15,0x009e,0x0039,0x0033

Kind regards.

Today Chromodo got updated to 43.3.3.177. Any change log ?