Comodo Agrees to pay $50,000 to AV-Comparatives.org.....

Yeah, usability - how a user feels comfortable with the product is very important, that’s why Comodo wasn’t certified by AV-test, as they explained that a product gets penalty when it demads a user to make a decision.

Yes but the other producst have not been tested with the same files or at the same time, so it’s useless.
It’s funny to see how now you are in conflict with AVC, the only group making serious tests. ;D Now we have to rely en this pseudo tests, sponsored that doesn’t give an objective and clear view…

lol…read what i wrote…and try to understand…cos if u did, u would not write what you did :wink:

AVC (AV-Comparatives.com) results are NOT validated.
AVC gets money from AV vendors.
AVC is not Certified (unlike ICSA who is ISO Certified and Comodo is certified by ICSA)
AVC tries to hide that they are getting paid by AV companies.

If you call that serious testing, then surely you have no idea about what testing is! :slight_smile: (sorry for being blunt).

I offered $50K to AVC to get a 3rd party to validate their results, they refused it. Subject closed :)!

Jajaja you sound like a comercial.
They are not certified? so what? the explain in detail the methodology, some of those other tester that have the ICSA certification or ISO just post the result, even if you send them an email, about the methodology they say that is not public ;D

They get paid? so? don’t you get paid for your job? or you work for free? jajaja

Read a little: http://www.av-comparatives.org/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=1054
Comodo vs AVC | Wilders Security Forums
Comodo vs AVC | Page 4 | Wilders Security Forums

We are already in the process to get ISO 17025 accreditation http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_det...csnumber=39883

Strange that they first post it online and hours later they mail us to let us know.
Anyway, we told Comodo that they can donate the money to a charity organization after we have been accredited.

Meanwhile you can have a look at the tests of other ISO17025 certified labs like e.g. ICSA.

So since they have paid their own certification could you show us how you have donated 50k$ to a charity organization? or now you a liar?

Are you saying they are ISO certified?

Ask them. Oh sorry that you won’t talk with them anymore.
So since them have already spend the money to get the ISO could you please donate the money?

I’d like to remind you to be less confrontation and less rude please. Besides I’m not at all sure how you could twist the known facts into calling someone a liar over what someone else wanted them to do.

edit: lordraiden, please check your facts. AV-C wanted Comodo to donate the $50k as a childish ploy. Comodo never agreed, or even responded, to that. And AV-C’s ISO logo means nothing. Learn about ISO please.

Ok no problem.
Sorry Melih, when I write in english everything sounds better if I don’t translate it to my own language

Is not a label is the ISO 17025.
And yes a cert means nothing no matter which one, you just need to change how you work before they come to review it ;D , but don’t explain this to me explain it to Melih that only trust in cert testers and in the youtube reviews make by unknown people, which you can take very seriously.

As you can see here:

All this test are take like serious and professional tests by COMODO/Melih, and I doubt that any of them is cert, also mention that not all of them are free, so they also get money for their work, and some of the tests are sponsored by COMODO.

Melih knows what it means. This has all been discussed a great length in another very large topic. Anybody can claim ISO accreditation. But, until that accreditation is audited and verified it has no real value other than a marketing value.

Are you saying they are ISO certified?

As you can see here:

All this test are take like serious and professional tests by COMODO/Melih, and I doubt that any of them is cert, also mention that not all of them are free, so they also get money for their work, and some of the tests are sponsored by COMODO.

So please explain me why AVC is different?

When? What if they are? what if not?
If they are already will you put CIS on AVC test? Or will you be still angry and will not talk to them?

And please answer to the question in the post above and don’t avoid them, it’s rude.

Guys

Perhaps this discussion should move here…

[url=https://forums.comodo.com/melihs-corner-ceo-talkdiscussionsblog/comodo-agrees-to-pay-50000-to-avcomparativesorg-t79151.0.html]Comodo Agrees to pay $50,000 to AV-Comparatives.org[/url]?

… after lordraiden has done some reading.

you are spreading misinformation by claiming that they are ISO certified. Pls refrain from spreading mis information.

Kail, i agree, lordaiden, pls read all the previous discussions, more than happy to continue the discussion on the relevant thread…

Could you tell me WHERE I have said that they are Certified? why are you inventing that? this is like discuss with a child. :-TD

lordraiden, mind your manners please. You will get no further warnings.

You said: “So since they have paid their own certification”.

They have NO CERTIFICATION!!!

Thats spreading misinformation…

and Now you are being rude and disrespectful by calling names.

Really?, if you enter in the process to get an ISO you have to start to pay, make a investment to change the process… that was all the problem to avoid questions and spend all your focus in this? :-TD
Maybe I should have written they are paying in order to get… But I guess that you already have gotten what you wanted with this conversation.

So could you answer now the other questions please?

Wow. Stop posting & read: Comodo Agrees to pay $50,000 to AV-Comparatives.org, then post on that topic.