CIS 2014 GUI sneak preview

It looks clean and simple, but please NO METRO style. :-[

Agreed. To avoid visual confusion perhaps use small buttons for selecting levels (eg partially limited), and link formatting for links to advanced settings.

Or make a slightly larger arrow drop down a selection list, and reserve link formatting for links to advanced settings.

Could we have a link on the advanced GUI to manual sandbox settings please? (To complete the advanced screen, I realize you can add this to the taskbar). And possibly to file rating, though see below.

Also please could could allow links to more things to be created on the task bar please. The ability to create a custom link to any dialog would be great. Or if not please the ability to link to file rating at least.

Trusted files is too many clicks away for the advanced user. And it’s unnatural to reach it from unrecognised files.

Best wsihes

Mike

It looks nice, everything going metroish today but okay…

i just hope that advanced view disables the “deactivate during X minutes” like in the current version (basic view shows a popup asking for how much time u want to disable cis ._.)

I too care more about the features. Specifically how or if the BB will be improved. As far as looks go, I have to say I like the current look much better than the proposed new one. The new one is too spartan with all blocky windows and buttons.

Yeah. Well Comodo face the pressure from the competition now and users moving to Windows 8 OS… That’s why they have to go with this new Metro look so I understand. But for me the Metro style is only good for the tablets and not for the PC use IMO. Having said that I don’t really care that much about GUI as long as I have rock solid CIS protection… 8)

But as CIS Metro style look it’s good… I just don’t like Metro LOL! ;D

The GUI is not really important as far as it is simple and easy to use (like Baidu AV for excample)

But sorry, this new CIS GUI looks ugly, remembers me like we are back in the 1990´s …

I hope that is just a very basic GUI, and that the graphics of it will be better, cos right now that one looks like its made in paint. :confused:

tetris anyone?

LOL That’s good!

I find that this new GUI looks a bit more professional with the radio style gone. But I fail to see from the images posted if it will be more efficient than version 6 wich hindered the workflow.

!ot! Your not the only person who doesn’t like Metro Seany007 while I’m still using the ClassicShell to bring back the start button :wink: :smiley: :smiley: during the boot up while going back to the old way :wink: :wink:

Hi

Any Infos for testing it

I mean Beta/RC/Final Version

1. Will this version have the promised infection reversal feature?

plz make a external device disinfection

BTW Very Nice … GUI…

I love the new look, looks nice, clean and more professional :-TU

I hope that you…

Improve CIS background process loading, right after performing a fresh install of the suite.
Keep thing’s simple across the whole suite
Reduce it’s resource consumption (Make it even lighter)
Add an option to exclude or include virtual kiosk from the suite
Add something new and exciting and or improved
Bring back colored themes
Fix malware submission
Reduce the size of signatures

+1 good gui

Great clean look. I like it as well :-TU

in order to achieve even a cleaner look why not give up these following components and also the box with the “Game mode” maybe have an option to hide it if one doesn’t play games at all

[attachment deleted by admin]

Keep the metro if you want, but pls add optional during installation to install non-metro version, pls

+1

Comodo must think the other users which do not like Metro

+1. Great idea! I wish this would be the case. 88)