any more confessions?

I confess, I am ticked off… (:AGY)

Cheers, whatever…

Me

If for some reason Symantec did buy out Comodo, I would be very disapointed, but we really don’t need to worry about that, Scomodo will eat any Symantec representative that tries to go near Melih ;D

If Symantic bought comodo, I think I would jump from my plane. I keep hoping comodo will be a life long thing for security. Just think Justin, we will have 1,000,000 posts in 20 years! :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

With or without a net…?

Without a net of course! If Symantic ever bought Comodo, I wouldn’t want to get back up! (S)

BTW, nice touch with the U.F.O, lolll.

Cheers,

Paul

You all have way too much time on your hands… lol

lol, currently yes, unfortunately all good things must end and in another day or two, it’s back to the grind. I can’t speak for Mike or Justin, they may be busy playing pattycake with their bunnies. ;D Other than that, I have no idea. I will terminate that rabbit yet!

Cheers,

Paul

Hey we don’t play pattycake with SCOMODO™… yet …

Only time will tell… :wink:

Indeed it will ;D

You mean they have their own Playboy playmates??? :o :o :o

Edward

LOL, I suppose you could put it that way. :smiley:

Paul

Sshhh!! No one’s supposed to know or they’ll never leave us alone. They always want to share! ::slight_smile: Typical! ;D

I confess… I hope Comodo buys Symantec… then we can print out their code and shed it like it deserves.

(V)

I confess, my son have a COM+ Event error on his computer, and i don’t have a clue how to fix it… :cry:

The first clue is figuring out what’s causing it. It could be a windows hotfix, another application, MMC, bad install, among other things. Did you look in event viewer to find out? Also, what are you doing when this is happening, what’s the OS presumably xp pro or 2003, etc… :wink:

Paul

It’s XP Pro
The computer restarts by itself, mostly when playing WOW, but also at other times.
I checked the logs and there is an error message about COM+ Event System and a faulty return code from d:\ something… he just have C:
D: is a CD/DVD player.
I have cleaned the registry.
I used the “Dial-a-fix” program
Now I downloaded the latest ATI video driver, but when i try to install it, i get an error massage that say “setup failed to launch installation engine: RPC-server is not available”…
RPC is started, and i manually started the RPC Locator. No go…

Do you have svchost.exe blocked in CPF or whatever you use?? A blocked dllhost? Well, I have to get to bed so I can look into this more later…

Paul

No nothing is blocked by CPF, and just to be sure i turned it off, but no go…
Now i have started a lot of services that was off, but no go…
I wil restart the comp again, and see if something works…

I don’t think it needs RPCLocator, but RPCSS (RPC endpoint mapping)… assuming, of course, that XP calls it this… is the RPC system service running?

The RPCLocator manages the RPC name service database & I think this is only needed for remote RPC connections.