all stealth except port 1029 [RESOLVED]

I finally deceded to reinstall v3 again yesterday after encountering networking problems when it was first released.
Network this time connected all by itself :BNC (L)

I later did a port scan with shields up and got all stealth except for port 1029 which was closed. How can I find out what is on that port and how can I stealth it?

Oh… and does anyone know where can i find the firewall logs? :THNK

[Topic Closed: If issue returns PM an online mod to open]

I’m sure some moderator will deliver more help to you,but this port should be stealthed also .At shields up they tell u the info about this port,just google it.Here is a useful tool in my opinion(no need to install ,just run it),who will tell you what ports are opened,on your pc.
http://www.firewallleaktester.com/wwdc.htm

Does IP in scan’s statistics match to IP of your computer?
If yes, try to run through stealth ports wizard (GUI->firewall) and select the last option (block all incoming…). Then do a scan again.

GUI->firewall->view firewall events

it is now stealth after doing this :BNC am i blocking anythiing i shouldnt be tho :THNK

:THNK now that was blank until i created the stealth ports and in answer to my question above… it is blocking things it shouldnt be (:SAD)

how do i unblock all the incoming again? (:SAD)

Are you sure you want this?
Very important purpose of firewall is to protect you from unwanted incoming connections (:WIN)
In case everything works fine why do you need “unblock all the incoming”?

course im not sure :THNK

im gettiing a lot of blocked connections on utorrent now that i dont want blocked (:SAD)

edit… its also blocking system TCP and windows operatiing system TCP and ICMP ( havent got a clue what these are)

second edit… ok… i created a rule as i did in comodo v2 as follows:-

allow protocol - TCP Direction - In source address - any destination address - any source port - any destination port - port my ut connects on

is this correct? :THNK

Check this tutorial.

thanks for that link… i will save that page for future ref :SMLR

i figure that the windows operatiing system blocks are what used to be system idle process when v3 was first released (:NRD)

I guess you are right:

Regards,