Can't pass EV for a renewed certificate - Please refund

I renewed my EV SSL certificate for another year and because I’m now using a mail forwarding address for my business registered address, I cannot pass the EV callback check.

I would like a refund now. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago to refunds@comodo.com which hasn’t been acknowledged. Reference is YEB-633430.

I don’t want to get into a debate about the obscure (UK) websites used to verify company information or why somone can’t call me on the number I’ve given - I did this last year but would just like a refund instead.

Thanks.

Alex

I’ve been contacted again about updating phone numbers on websites despite insisting on a refund!

I do not want to update phone numbers on websites. I would like a refund please.

Ticket YEB-633430 has not been acknowledged in three days. This is really poor service.

I got my refund after 3 days of begging and (temporary) certificate revoked within minutes of the refund. Strangely efficient in the end…

I’ve since had a cert issued within minutes of buying from another firm who gave me a discount for leaving Comodo. They don’t charge your card until it’s issued and certainly don’t send unprofessional sarcastic emails asking you to update your details on scoot.co.uk, which is not, and never has been, an authority on UK company registrations.

An awful experience and absolute waste of my time.