X-Ray is a software created by raymond.cc that automates submission of files that you think is suspicious to 31 (Avast, AVG, Avira, Bitdefender, ClamAV, Comodo, Dr.Web, Emsisoft, ESET, CA, Fortinet, F-Prot, F-Secure, Ikarus, K7Antivirus, Kaspersky, McAfee, Microsoft, Norman, nProtect, Panda, PC Tools, Prevx, Rising, SUPERAntiSpyware, Symantec, TheHacker, VBA32, Vipre, ViRobot, VirusBuster) antivirus companies for manual analysis by virus analyst professionals with a click of a button.
- Automatically submit files to 31 different antivirus companies via email or web based submission method for manual analysis.
- Change submission method for a particular antivirus from Settings
- Test email settings
- Retrieve latest scan report from VirusTotal
- Send file to VirusTotal for scanning
- Two methods of sending files to VirusTotal (Email and API)
- Automatic failover when chosen method for sending suspicious files to VirusTotal fails
- Copying MD5 hash and results to clipboard via right click context menu.
- History (VirusTotal detection report and Analysis Submission date & time)
- Auto Update
- Support Windows XP/Vista/7 (32bit & 64bit)
- Freeware (no spyware or adware embedded)http://www.raymond.cc/xray/XRay.zip
For more info: http://www.raymond.cc/blog/xray/