Probably the Best Free Security List in the World

An exhaustive list of anything related to security. Most free.

Probably the Best Free Security List in the World!

(Mods…maybe this would make a good sticky?) Thanks!

hmm, i guess so… 88)
thx for the link dawg…think i’m gonna try the cryptainer O0

GREAT List!!! More comprehensive than my OWN!! Though, not nearly as Detailed.

Thanx for the link, LaserWraith :-TU

Thanks for the link.
It’s superb!

You are nice.

:slight_smile:

Look

CIS is in and i must say that’s the best security suite i have ever had!!!

+1

O0 O0 O0 O0

The list is very informative

thanks

Yeah sen this one before - what I would like id the best security suite removal tools in the world. Have seen so many complaints re getting rid Of a suite once you have put it on.
Anyone?? :o

I love this list :-TU
It’s constantly updating. :-TU

[QUOTE]Comodo Internet …includes an extensive white-list of safe executables called the 'Comodo Safe-List Database…It will alert you of potentially damaging applications before they are installed. This method is a ground-breaking method of protecting your PC.
Traditionally firewalls only detect malicious applications from a blacklist of known malware - often-missing new forms of malware that are being created and launched daily.
Comodo Internet Security is continually updated, and currently, almost 3,000,000 applications are in Comodo Safe list. Put simply; the right stuff gets in, and the bad stuff gets nowhere near your PCs insides.
[/quote]
Some time before (using comodo for more than “a couple of years” :smiley: ) I got some doubts if comodo is still up to date and I wondered if I am still protected sufficently. YES I AM!