Very light resource impact (even lighter then AVG).
4 major flaws :
1. No exclude from active protection (for "known threats").
2. Shell integration (Win 7 32 bit) does not work.
3. Custom scan (with archives and heur enabled) failed.
4. No support for free version - i.e. for tickets one should be able to login (and that means be registered as license holder).
Great potential (very nice interface, very impressive quick scan) - should be monitored (perhaps some of the above will be resolved with future versions).
1) I does has exclude (see screenshot)
2) It doesnt work on win7x32 ( can conform that)
3) Passed for me (see screenshot)
4) you are right i guess
5) Checked with a lot of 0-day malware and it detected all of them on execution ( detection rate is good)
6) memory usage is also low almost 30mb
7) scans also fast and speed can be changed according to process priority
will further test it to see if it works along side CIS on win7x32 and win7x64
9) overall a good protection with some minor flaws