Does Avast Free Still Have AutoSandboxing

As the title suggests, I am trying to find out whether Avast Free still autosandboxes applications which it deems suspicious. Can anyone confirm for sure whether the free version still has this feature?

Thanks.

I believe so. They have a new technology called DynaGen. Personally I will stick with CIS 7 though. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I got a user who asked a question about it at one of my articles:
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-anti-virus-software.htm#comment-115182

Therefore, although Comodo Antivirus is my top recommendation, I want to make sure my information for Avast is correct. Thus, does anyone either use it currently, or know someone who is using it, who can confirm for sure whether that feature is still present in the Free version?

Thanks.

anyway avast is an intrusive tool with trouble-shooting and not the best (support is great and only for that ; take it ! ).
who can confirm for sure whether that feature is still present in the Free version?
;D
you ! download it and try it !
;D

yes : " DeepScreen has replaced AutoSandbox component to better fulfill the purpose "
i do not use anymore avast since i installed CIS.

In that case it does look like it was removed, and replaced with a component which increases detection. I’ll have to update my review.

Thank you.

Yes, Chiron. Avast AutoSandbox has been replaced with Deep-Screen.

Thanks.