Comodo IceDragon ver. 22.0.0.1 is now available for download!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that an update for Comodo IceDragon is available for download!

What’s new:

• IceDragon is based on Firefox 22.0.

What’s fixed:

• GUI related issues.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Importing data during the installation of Comodo IceDragon may not work in some cases.
  • Other minor GUI issues.

BUG REPORTS:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cid-b284.0/ to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/icedragonsetup.exe

Size: 33.5 MB (35,162,696 bytes)
MD5: 66d23eabdadc82fcec32f35fc1d15943
SHA1: 1716d4eb9e2a14bf4ceb93afa445f02c84072b2d

Alexandru Andrei
Thank you. :-TU
GUI related issues?
Not fixed.
color bar add-ons. (bottom).

Thanks Alex :-TU

uptade went smoot & the Dragon is more icy :■■■■
Thats what we need now , in London since a few day tropical temp. (:KWL)

After downloading. Ice Dragon won’t open. We have Comodo dragon installed too, is that a problem? uninstalled and reinstalled again, won’t open.

Hello,

Dragon and IceDragon are independent and will not affect each other’s functionality.

Please add a detailed bug report with all the required information as requested in this thread. Also, please add the bug report in the Bug Reports - CID section.

Thank you.

Thank you for the update. :-TU

I have an issue on Win 8 64 bits but working perfectly well on SP1 Win 7 64 bits. CD won’t open in Comodo kiosk. :cry:
NB: Sorry, it’s for Comodo Dragon browser :slight_smile:

Guys can you tell me how can I include Firefox Sync in CID… I am willing to migrate to CID but I meed all my Sync… I’m not able to find the xpi for the Firefox sync… Help appriciated…

There is a wish.

Is it safe to use this version of IceDragon since it have many bugs fixed in later versions of firefox? If I use this alongside CIS am i secure?

Give that so many people use Firefox I would not use a browser based on an outdated version of Firefox.

Comodo IceDragon ver. 25.0.0.1 is now available for download!

Topic locked.