Comodo IceDragon ver. 17.0.1 is now available for download!!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that an update for Comodo IceDragon is available for download!

What’s new:

• IceDragon is based on Firefox 17.0.

What’s fixed:

• set default browser issue on startup on Windows 8.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Windows Media Player plugin does not work in IceDragon.
  • Importing data during the installation of Comodo IceDragon may not work in some cases.
  • Minor GUI issues.

BUG REPORTS:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cid-b284.0/ to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/icedragonsetup.exe

Size: 28.9 MB (30,394,544 bytes)
MD5: 330ba88d7096e0d310e45d1cbfcd2a5f
SHA1: e06b16909915c0c2177fceb6476694de0074565c

Congrats with the release. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

good job guys!

Downloading, thanks for the update

first 10x for the new version.

sec , most important , i think since no more firefox 64 bit development , i think you guys should take advantage of the new situation and MAKE A X64 BIT OF ICE DRAGON :wink:

…oh yeah, one other thought - every time I update IceDragon (it also used to happen /w/ Firefox), shortly after, the next day, or after a restart, I’m not 100% sure what triggers it, but, my Flash Player Storage Settings change from “block” to “allow” content to be stored on my computer. Not sure if it’s a Flash thing, or, a Mozilla thing, but, I wonder if there’s something that can be done about that. It didn’t happen /w/ Dragon, (or Chrome when I used that), or IE8 either. Just seems to be after a Mozilla update. I’ll keep my eye out for it again for the next few days. I always check it anyway. Anybody have this happen? Any thoughts? And it seems to affect the other Global Settings too, like the camera & microphone too, although I don’t have those - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Any Dates for the Multi Language Support for the installer

I think Comodo should make a comparative chart between Firefox and Comodo IceDragon.

minegroasprilla

You do not want themselves to add here and here ?

Compare speed, stability, performance, etc