The technology is already stable in the concurrence.
Why did Comodo team change the original code of the technology?http://www.rollbacksoftware.com/
works very well... It's only not free... But stable.
Also, it allows up to 60.000 snapshots...! CTM is very limited right now... They changed something in the technology!
See the features of Rollback RX (the same as CTM):
* Reverse any system crash (even if Windows can't startup)
* Backout of any failed software installations, botched update etc.
* Reverse user errors manually, or set Restore-on-Reboot or Log-off
* Roll back minutes, hours, or even months.
* Roll backwards and forwards to any system snapshot
* Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% clean uninstaller
* Roll-back, yet recover files from your "future" snapshot(s)
* Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows can not boot
* Access control - prevent unauthorized users from access
* Automatically schedule snapshots or hard drive restores
* Day Zero Disaster Recovery with no data loss